Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3872967;
    Love it - I can just hear MF right now -- I2D, is there any standing in the fact that there may be another RC out in California?? I have seen it tossed around in one of these threads. If so, I certainly hope it is close to LRSC so he/she can make another couple of runs to scope things out. I absolutely love your writings. You are good!!!!
    Aw, shucks, ADJ66 Thanks!

The thoughts on this board is that Ali/Cats need to come back to LA before leaving for Tahiti. Darn! Even if the RC were in NY, they'd need to lay over in LA. So it would make sense that theF4-F3 RC is in LA. Good for us, though. I'm going to see if my fellow sleuthette and I can have dinner at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel next Wednesday 4/14 if this holds true, or Thursday 4/15 if it looks more likely then. F4-F3 has taken place there for the past two seasons, and TPTB like the hotel. LRSC (she, thank you) is very excited to be back to Anything Sleuthing. She hasn't gone very many places since our wonderful trip to the Madonna Inn last week (DUH is so romantic - for a surprise, he booked a room made out of rocks).

It's top down weather for sure (mid-80's!), so we may take a short break tomorrow (to "shop" ) and roll out to the mansion just to get our kicks. Will file a field report on our findings. Even no live sighting seems to be good intel at this point.

A tip of the soft top to SDL...
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Please note:

If you are posting information from inside sources, that would be considered a spoiler.
    Sleuthing is speculation and guesses based on screencaps (mostly). It's difficult before a season starts to differentiate, but once the show is airing it will be easier to distinguish.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Here is a clip of Tyler Morrow from Jan 12 - his restaurant had to shut down for a Natural gas leak and there is qucik clip of him - it is about 1/2 way through the story - not much but another shot of him - he wears glasses...

Natural gas out for 1,125 customers in West Lake Hills | kvue.com | Austin News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | KVUE Yahoo News

Tyler is a nice looking man. After the 20/20 special, I am interested to see more of him. Hope he is still there.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 04-13-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875940;
    Here is a clip of Tyler Morrow from Jan 12 - his restaurant had to shut down for a Natural gas leak and there is qucik clip of him - it is about 1/2 way through the story - not much but another shot of him - he wears glasses...

Natural gas out for 1,125 customers in West Lake Hills | kvue.com | Austin News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | KVUE Yahoo News

He looks so different in this clip. Is it his hair colour ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875940;

I could kick my son now!!!! he wont check out the resturant for us!!! I put the resturant on google earth and if you follow the road it is on north to the next big intersection where all the businesses are... my son works in that group of businesses. and I stay in a hotel at that intersection when I go to visit!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3875995;
    I could kick my son now!!!! he wont check out the resturant for us!!! I put the resturant on google earth and if you follow the road it is on north to the next big intersection where all the businesses are... my son works in that group of businesses. and I stay in a hotel at that intersection when I go to visit!!!!!
    Tell him you'll be staying with him the next time you visit ... that might just give him the momentum he needs.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3876000;
    Tell him you'll be staying with him the next time you visit ... that might just give him the momentum he needs.
    nah... that wouldnt work... he owns a condo on the lake and he is a bachelor himself so would love it for me to stay and clean his condo and organize his kitchen... which he knows I would do!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3876017;
    nah... that wouldnt work... he owns a condo on the lake and he is a bachelor himself so would love it for me to stay and clean his condo and organize his kitchen... which he knows I would do!!!!
    Tell him you and some "friends" ( us old women ) would love to visit and ummmm "take over" his condo for a while to scope things out....

I found Tyler Morrow's modeling/acting profile at Tyler Morrow Talent Profile Modeling Auditions & Casting ExploreTalent acting for kids become a model fitness model. The photo in the profile matches the head shot posted in potential contestants. If this is our guy, I don't have a good feeling about him now.

His about me says: Very outgoing, love being in front of the camera, from Montana, love the outdoors, athletic,love to make people laugh! always willing to put on a little act, I've been told many times to get in to acting, so I'm trying to explore it and tap into my full potential!!