Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3872647;
    Generally, I tend to look at things on this show realistically, analytically, and with a liberal dose of cynicism. It follows then that I would also tend to see things logically.
    Logically, good-looking, well educated, career-oriented men with decent personalities do not need to ever go on a dating show to find a woman and a relationship. They go on for adventure, exposure, kicks or what have you, but it is not because they lack the traits to find a good woman and "true love" on their own.
    In short, they are on the show for "the wrong reason."

Now, logically, these guys who aren't there - ahhh- for "true love" should all end up in a heap somewhere down the line because they came in on the wrong foot.
    But hold up a minute! As I have said before, sometimes logic will blow you plum out of the saddle.
    Enter Jillian's Ed. Yes, "Hollywood Ed", whose friends and acquaintances ( love those kinds of folks ) said he came on the show because he wanted some fame. They gave him the nickname - his friends did.
    Ed came and left and came back on the show. Meanwhile, come to find out Ed had 2 girlfriends back at home. The guy was an ace juggler, our Ed was.

The point is that Ed -Bachelorette Jillian's F1 - with whom she is currently making wedding plans most definitely came on the show for the wrong reasons, dragging a dubious reputation with him before and an even bigger one after, and yet at this point in time is a part of a successful Bachelorette relationship.

I don't know any of these guys, but if I had to bet I would lay odds that not one of them went in expecting to end up marrying someone he had not met. Regardless of why they come or with what kind of garbage, history now shows that they can end up as F1.
    And I just LOVE your logic BLOOMERS - ANYTHING can happen on this show
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3872644;

And anything you can tell us about when he comes home is SO helpful.
    One question I do have about Ty- do you know when he signed up for the show? If his marriage only ended a couple months ago, it can't be that long ago, right?
    Fact: I have no idea when he signed up.
    Fact: He didn't tell his ex-wife or many of his friends and coworkers he was leaving for the show, much less interested in it.
    Opinion: It wouldn't surprise me if he signed up a year ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3872650;
    And I just LOVE your logic BLOOMERS - ANYTHING can happen on this show
    Bloomers does make a great point. Ali could pick the biggest jerk and end up the happiest she's ever been. I guess really it doesn't matter if any one of US likes who she picks, as long as he makes ALI happy.

Besides, the guy who is edited as the most likable/best fit for her won't be the one she chooses anyways, he'll be the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3872671;
    Bloomers does make a great point. Ali could pick the biggest jerk and end up the happiest she's ever been. I guess really it doesn't matter if any one of US likes who she picks, as long as he makes ALI happy.

Besides, the guy who is edited as the most likable/best fit for her won't be the one she chooses anyways, he'll be the next Bachelor.
    CASH - you are absolutely correct - and almost TOO logical - and THAT is scary
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3872669;
    Fact: I have no idea when he signed up.
    Fact: He didn't tell his ex-wife or many of his friends and coworkers he was leaving for the show, much less interested in it.
    Opinion: It wouldn't surprise me if he signed up a year ago...
    Umm...wasn't he still married a year ago? Shady...
    And I guess he wouldn't have to tell her if he was leaving for the show if they weren't together. But if they were still on good terms and still talking I guess it would be strange not to tell her. "Hey I'm going on a tv show to find a new wife, see ya in a couple months"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3872641;
    LOVEONTV - your comments and actions are very much appreciated here by many - and everyone - as you yourself say - needs to take away from them - what they want to - some will believe - some will try to negate - some will just slide right on by - your comments and opinions carry just as much weight (probably even more by actually ''knowing'' the person involved) as anyone else who posts/reads here............ we all form opinions differently - it makes us individuals

Thank you
    Emphatic ditto to Capegal's post, loveONtv. Thank you for what you've contributed already. Please continue to post anything else that you can. I appreciate everyone's comments, and particularly those from someone that actually knows a contestant.

Welcome.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3869806;
    As far as we know we still have all of them. So it wouldn't be a surprise to have it come down to between Ty and Tyler. I can see that as a spoiler. F1 is Ty and it could go both ways. Yes I know Ty isn't home.
    OK. If it's Ty and Tyler as F1/F2, watch the Fleissmeister come out with something like ..."never before...it's a tie!" That will really get our collective chains yanked. Imagine the Poor Unspecting Regular Viewer....
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3872710;
    OK. If it's Ty and Tyler as F1/F2, watch the Fleissmeister come out with something like ..."never before...it's a tie!" That will really get our collective chains yanked. Imagine the Poor Unspecting Regular Viewer....
    Great thought. Love it. I can really see RS saying something like that as well.

That would be really funny.
    Unfortunately for us, no one seems to know if Tyler Morrow is still on the show! But would be extremely ironic if Ty and Tyler ended up as her final choices.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Love it - I can just hear MF right now -- I2D, is there any standing in the fact that there may be another RC out in California?? I have seen it tossed around in one of these threads. If so, I certainly hope it is close to LRSC so he/she can make another couple of runs to scope things out. I absolutely love your writings. You are good!!!!