Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3871666;
    Kirk is definitely a good looking guy. Ali calls herself a "California girl" now and I can definitely see the two of them staying on the west coast if they end up with each other. They would make a handsome couple. All blond and all. Not to mention fit.
    Doesn't Kirk live in Madison, WI right now and is a personal trainer, or do I have him mixed up with somebody else?

Do you really think Kirk would move to California to be with Ali if he was born and raised in Wisconsin? Usually the guys expect you to move where they are. Ali said she would nove if she fell in love with somebody.

A lot of people I have known have dreamt about moving to California. Escape the winters!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3871767;
    Doesn't Kirk live in Madison, WI right now and is a personal trainer, or do I have him mixed up with somebody else?

Do you really think Kirk would move to California to be with Ali if he was born and raised in Wisconsin? Usually the guys expect you to move where they are. Ali said she would nove if she fell in love with somebody.
    From what I have read, he went to HS in Green Bay. Began college at UW Oshkosh and then transferred to UW-Milwaukee. I believe he previously worked in Milwaukee as a personal trainer, but a friend of his posted on here that he recently moved to Madison, WI.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3871767;

I know he is from Wisconsin but I think that the both of them look like the quintessential California types. I am just thinking maybe he would not mind being in a warmer climate. He looks smoking hot in that pink shirt in the beach scene.

I would love to know if Craig is still on the show. How did we find out he was on the show anyway? Is there anyway to contact that person to see if he's home yet?

The only thing that worries me about Kirk thus far is his age. Ali likes older guys and Kirk is only 25 or 26, I think. However, if she falls in love, age won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3871818;
    I would love to know if Craig is still on the show. How did we find out he was on the show anyway? Is there anyway to contact that person to see if he's home yet?

The only thing that worries me about Kirk thus far is his age. Ali likes older guys and Kirk is only 25 or 26, I think. However, if she falls in love, age won't matter.
    Kirk is 26, Ali is 25. Technically he's older.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3871820;
    Kirk is 26, Ali is 25. Technically he's older.
    When Ali's friend said she liked "older men", I took it to mean in their late 20's, early to mid 30's. I know she meant older than 26 or 27. However, like I said, it won't matter his age if she loves him.

I'd really like to know about Craig, too. To date he is still my fave and the one I think is most Ali's intellectual equal. He looked like a cute big bear of a guy, too!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3871922;
    I'd really like to know about Craig, too. To date he is still my fave and the one I think is most Ali's intellectual equal. He looked like a cute big bear of a guy, too!
    by his pix, he has a nice face.... as I said before, if his character follows suit I'd take that anyday over six-pac abs! (Now that I think of it, though, this theory blew up in my face only last year... thought Ed looked the kindest man and then)

Question again: is it the consensus that 25 contestants is most likely? I wondered if there MUST bea bigger start group (30 etc) to make any sense out of the unusual RC numbers and the mind-numbing schedule that's being speculated in the sleuthing thread?
    Last edited by MayJ; 04-07-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: typo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3870961;
    Which causes me to mention perhaps we should take some of the speculation to another thread? We have done that in the past and if we are going to exclude spoilers, which IMO is much closer related to sleuthing than speculation(something I hate to open the door to) can we do this for speculation??
    Again glad to have you loveonTV
    I agree that the speculation be on another thread. It clogs up the sluething with pages and pages of peoples, desires, fantasies and wish list. After a while, it is hard to find the sleuthing information with all the fan mail.
    Last edited by Living; 04-07-2010 at 06:14 PM.