Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Reb;3870912;
    IMO - If they are who I think they are theboies has some excellent contacts. I would take some of the newer post with a grain of salt for entertainment purposes only. I know the family in Booneville was surprised when they started getting hammered by people asking if Ty was really going to be on the show. They said no one was suppose to know about it. I guess one or more of the people he thought could keep it under wraps could not keep it hidden any longer.

Personaly I would expect the "contestants/cast" to enter for their 15 minutes of fame, partnered with a hope they might meet a great gal or guy. I'm not trying to knock the show by any means, but it is what it is, and we should not be shocked or displeased at ones intentions for going on the show. I would think anyone of these guys/gals would be able to find the perfect partner without having to resort to going on a show. The "show" (IMO) is the big, but not necessarily the main, draw for these "contestants".
    I absolutely agree! There isn't a person on the show that's not in it for the "fame". Why else would anyone subject themselves to such scrutiny?! Why else would they subject themselves to being manipulated by Fleiss? The way each individual character is/has been portrayed in the past and currently , is scripted for the most part. Sure their unique personalities come out and then are exploited for ratings. Each contestent knows this and agrees to it. The Fantasy of it all is that just maybe they will find someone to love, but this is why I agree that anyone that is on the show "would be able to find the perfect partner without having to resort to going on a show".

FORT Newbie

Also, most of the contestants have "relationships" back home with other people that might agree to remain anonymous in the hopes that their signifcant other will "hit the jackpot" as far as money and fame will take them then share the "pot".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HrtString;3870995;
    Also, most of the contestants have "relationships" back home with other people that might agree to remain anonymous in the hopes that their signifcant other will "hit the jackpot" as far as money and fame will take them then share the "pot".
    No, when their significant other hits the jackpot, instead of the big winner sharing, the one left behind is simply left good and behind. That person - resentful, angry and full of revenge - writes several kiss and tell articles for trash magazines.
    The one who "wins" is Fleiss who benefits from the ratings.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

As others have said, loveONtv, I hope you won't be offended by the responses to your posts, mine included. I like to read everything and then file it all away to make my own decisions. But how would we be able to make decisions if all we got was the fluffy, sticky sweet descriptions of people?? Noone's that good. LOL! So I hope you'll stick around and keep it all 'real' for us.

Quote Originally Posted by HrtString;3870995;
    Sorry, but that's so naive!! IF those people mattered, then their boyfriends/girlfriends wouldn't be going on to a dating show and would find another avenue to gain fame and fortune. All the 'ones left behind' need to do is look at actual movie stars -- how often do they keep their SO's when they strike gold?? Not often.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 04-06-2010 at 02:40 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870947;
    I'm sorry to have upset anyone. I didn't realize that my opinion and what I have heard from all sorts of people would cause such an uproar. I just saw that 99% of what everyone has come up with - whether it be the contestant coming home, job information, past relationships - has been speculation, so i thought my information would be somewhat reliable and my opinion somewhat entertaining. You are all entitled to judge for yourselves once the show starts. I had no idea that my personal experience with someone is less valid than what is posted on someone's fan page on FB - which is managed by family and friends. I thought that maybe having some info of who someone is when a camera isn't in their face would be interesting to all of you. So, before people start personally attacking me and hurting my feelings, I will back off and let you enjoy the show. Please accept my apologies.
    Keep posting!!! I am like some others in that I take in all the info posted and then form my own decision. Please forgive me for not believing you, but there have been posters here in past seasons that have posted serious untruths about contestants on the show. When you let that bias you, its hard to view the story/edit etc objectively. then it really skews how you view the whole show.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3870942;
    I have held to this thought and even posted about it several times all the way back to the beginning. I still hold there were 2 group dates the first week in Calif (malibu and hollywood sign)....50 would be a bit many but 30/35/or even 40 I could see.

is there any way we can find out how many rooms were booked at the original hotel back before the M&G??
    GOOD THOUGHT...I'm sure there must be a way... I haven't a clue, but why don't you float that idea in the sleuthing thread... wouldn't be surprised if you had an answer before you finished typing... these folks are almost supernatural!!

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3871156;
    GOOD THOUGHT...I'm sure there must be a way... I haven't a clue, but why don't you float that idea in the sleuthing thread... wouldn't be surprised if you had an answer before you finished typing... these folks are almost supernatural!!
    Haha - Bet TPTB have that one covered as well...... 25 rooms - 25 guys/1 per room - or - 25 rooms - 50 guys/2 per room.........

My guess is that 50 is not realistic - and it was said as a joke by Ali anyways....... and I believe 5 limo's/vans were spotted anyways - 5 per vehicle - if my memory serves me correctly.......... (or 6 per vehicle if 30 guys at the most) JMHO tho of course
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3871165;
    Haha - Bet TPTB have that one covered as well...... 25 rooms - 25 guys/1 per room - or - 25 rooms - 50 guys/2 per room.........

My guess is that 50 is not realistic - and it was said as a joke by Ali anyways....... and I believe 5 limo's/vans were spotted anyways - 5 per vehicle - if my memory serves me correctly.......... (or 6 per vehicle if 30 guys at the most) JMHO tho of course
    Just remember, there were five limos with five guys apiece for Jillian. Later another limo/van/whatever, brought in the five "premium" guys, of which Ed and Reid were in the last five.

Well I like to hear all opinions and then I can form my own when the show starts. Remember though, Ed was supposedly only there to be on tv and look how that turned out

Kirk is definitely a good looking guy. Ali calls herself a "California girl" now and I can definitely see the two of them staying on the west coast if they end up with each other. They would make a handsome couple. All blond and all. Not to mention fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images