Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870767;
    First of all, I don't want to give the impression that I'm some scorned woman from Ty's past! I have just watched him cause a lot of turmoil in the few years he's lived in Nashville...

I'm very interested to see how he presents his music career and marriage/divorce on the show. I'll be happy to enlighten y'all on the truthfulness of it! I'm also interested to see how all of you feel about him once you watch.
    I shortened your post but can say that I've had a questionable impression from him from the get-go. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but the picture of him in Kellie Pickler's video proved my point (to me). I'm sad to hear you say that it's true as I want Ali to have a chance with all GOOD guys.

RE: his divorce, I guess we shouldn't ding him too hard on that b/c wasn't the same true for Jason when he first went on Deanna's season?? So, who knows. I'm going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt but I really hope he won't lead Ali on too much if he's just there for the air time.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3870889;
    I will say this. Don't come to any conculsion of someone by someones posting, it is unfair to that person, Ty or any of the other contestants on the show...
    You're absolutely correct, which is why I'm going to keep an open mind and see where the season takes us. We witnessed Ed get villified last summer yet he & Jillian are still together and she's been trying on wedding dresses. I say let's take all the kernels of information we're given and file them away for future use.

Good, bad, and the ugly-- I'm sure we're going to hear them all once the official list of guys is revealed.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

As seen most recently from the Bachelor. They always protray themselves one way for the show. But when all is said and done, sometimes they aren't even who we thought they were to begin with. We have seen this many times over and over. No surprises, maybe a few shockers. But when it is done and over it is their lives and not ours. We only get to enjoy their journey for a brief time on our tv.

Fort Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3870916;
    I posted some time back about the success of the show. With 17 seasons in the bag, out of that 8 couples stayed together longer than 6 months. And most longer than a year. So it does work, and I wish them all the best in finding love.
    Sorry, if that cam across the worng way. I'm not trying to question the success of the show by any means. Just saying if somone does go on the show, in part, for the sake of maybe being on TV then no one should be surprised.

I know Ty and have no reason to question his intentions or any of the other guys for that matter. This is somthing they wanted to do at this point in their lives and I wish each the best of luck. Especially Ty.

Does anyone know if it's certain that 25 is the number.... was just wondering if the discrepancies over in the sleuthing thread, re: how many go to NYC and on from there, and where the F13-11-9-6,etc are cut down, is it possible that Ali did start with MORE.... ie. 30.... or even the 50 she joked about

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3870936;
    Does anyone know if it's certain that 25 is the number.... was just wondering if the discrepancies over in the sleuthing thread, re: how many go to NYC and on from there, and where the F13-11-9-6,etc are cut down, is it possible that Ali did start with MORE.... ie. 30.... or even the 50 she joked about
    I have held to this thought and even posted about it several times all the way back to the beginning. I still hold there were 2 group dates the first week in Calif (malibu and hollywood sign)....50 would be a bit many but 30/35/or even 40 I could see.

is there any way we can find out how many rooms were booked at the original hotel back before the M&G??

FORT Newbie

I'm sorry to have upset anyone. I didn't realize that my opinion and what I have heard from all sorts of people would cause such an uproar. I just saw that 99% of what everyone has come up with - whether it be the contestant coming home, job information, past relationships - has been speculation, so i thought my information would be somewhat reliable and my opinion somewhat entertaining. You are all entitled to judge for yourselves once the show starts. I had no idea that my personal experience with someone is less valid than what is posted on someone's fan page on FB - which is managed by family and friends. I thought that maybe having some info of who someone is when a camera isn't in their face would be interesting to all of you. So, before people start personally attacking me and hurting my feelings, I will back off and let you enjoy the show. Please accept my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870947;
    I'm sorry to have upset anyone. I didn't realize that my opinion and what I have heard from all sorts of people would cause such an uproar. I just saw that 99% of what everyone has come up with - whether it be the contestant coming home, job information, past relationships - has been speculation, so i thought my information would be somewhat reliable and my opinion somewhat entertaining. You are all entitled to judge for yourselves once the show starts. I had no idea that my personal experience with someone is less valid than what is posted on someone's fan page on FB - which is managed by family and friends. I thought that maybe having some info of who someone is when a camera isn't in their face would be interesting to all of you. So, before people start personally attacking me and hurting my feelings, I will back off and let you enjoy the show. Please accept my apologies.
    First of all--- to FORT.
    I am sorry you feel you are being attacked.
    Every opinion is welcome as far as I'm concerned.
    That is what makes sleuthing. Sleuthing should look at all angles objectively and subjectivity taken for what it is.
    Picking faves at any point in the foolish program is ridiculous IMHO. Because this program is a ridiculous farce.
    Personally, your personal experience with someone, subjective as it is, weighs a lot more heavily to me than many other modes of knowledge--emails, twitter, fb etc.
    I hope you will not be put off with the greeting you felt you got.
    I know feelings can be hurt easily. Personally, there are many, many times I do not post things I know because of the manner in what I perceive they will be received. And this is becoming more frequent.
    But still it is a sleuthing thread.
    Which causes me to mention perhaps we should take some of the speculation to another thread? We have done that in the past and if we are going to exclude spoilers, which IMO is much closer related to sleuthing than speculation(something I hate to open the door to) can we do this for speculation??
    Again glad to have you loveonTV
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3870942;
    I have held to this thought and even posted about it several times all the way back to the beginning. I still hold there were 2 group dates the first week in Calif (malibu and hollywood sign)....50 would be a bit many but 30/35/or even 40 I could see.

is there any way we can find out how many rooms were booked at the original hotel back before the M&G??
    We know of 3 dates for the first week. Hollywood Sign, Paradise Cove, and Vegas. And it's unlikely they started with more than 35. 30 is already too many. I think instead of extra guys, maybe she didn't have to cut 10 the first night which could've caused the extra guys at this point.

FORT Fanatic

Please keep on posting ... this is not a fan based forum and we are all entitled to give and form our own opinions. I like to read about contestants from someone who knows them (good and bad) and I then decide what to believe or not to believe. Keep on posting ... it's more fun that way!
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

No need to apologize for writing an opinion on these boards... that is the great thing about them! It would be crazy to think that while it does seem like Ty has alot of fans out there that he would have never wronged anyone. The man is not perfect. I know for me personally there are some people that could say some pretty negative stuff (that would be true) that others would know nothing about because they were never involved in the situation.
    Don't get scared... we don't bite... hard