Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3870815;
    I don't think that poster actually knows Ty, though. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

This newer poster seems to know Ty personally. And I came across other info myself about him that wasn't so great.
    I agree with this info as well....I think anytime your friends set up a facebook page for you while you are gone and you made no effort to keep the confidentiality of where you are then you probably aren't too interested in finding love. He probably felt it would get him early publicity and he asked - what's the worst that can happen - they kick him off and he porbably doesn't care about that - after all - look how much publicity Wes and Rozlyn got.

In fact - he probably took a page from Wes' playbook. Wes himself says this helped him get more gigs and more women.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870740;
    Nashville news is that Ty Brown is still not home. He quit his job in medical sales because they wouldn't let him take that long of an absence. He was married and his divorce was only final a few months ago. He is an aspiring musician, so probably will be the one to try and serenade Ali like all the musician contestants in the past. Many people who know him are surprised he is still there and agreed when I told them about someone's post questioning his intentions for being there. I do know him personally but I do not know the rules about posting my own opinions on the contestants and will therefore keep my opinions to myself - unless provoked! Ha ha!
    It is good you said your opinions. I am starting to think Ty may be F1 or the one Ali really falls for. The F1 is always vilified with alot of "negative stories" about their personal lives. Whether true or false. Ty and his ex. The divorce was final a few months back. How long have they been separted? That is more important. He may have had a year or two to get over her and now after the ink is truly settled and dried with the divorce been final, he can really go out and have some fun. We should not begrudge him that.

Concerning the many people who know him, could be people who know him through his ex wife etc. Not necessarily friends, so I wonder how they know him that well at all, unless it is the ex wife and of course we do not expect a\nything positive from her comments. Thanks for the tip. Will keep my eyes out for Ty as I now know he is going to be significant to Ali.
    Last edited by Living; 04-06-2010 at 09:53 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I will say this. Don't come to any conculsion of someone by someones posting, it is unfair to that person, Ty or any of the other contestants on the show. I do have facts, and much of this persons statements has holes. Even though I do have facts. Many of my facts are personal. I refuse to put someones personal things out there, for I think that is something that is no ones business but the person themselves. I am going to hold my own judgement till I watch Ty in person. I will further say, that out of the many emails and information I have been given on Ty Brown. Not 1, person has given me anything negative about him. Read his facebook page, they have nothing but good things to say. This poster is the only 1 person who has said anything negative. Take it with a grain of salt. And come to your own opinion when the show airs. That go for any of these guys, and Ali included.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3869789;
    And what about Craig? I really like Craig, though I realize he's not handsome in that hipster kind of way...
    Didn't we have at least 1 poster here that was giving us information about Craig. Hopefully he/she checks in and lets us know if he's back home or still MIA.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fanatic

I just want to point out one thing. For those that say he is only on the show for his career.

If Ty was on the show to further his career, as per the post. Think about just this portion, you would realize something doesn't make sense. Ty's ex wife had a record deal, and was already promoting her music. Do you not think that Ty would already have a in, with his ex wife through those doors of advancing his music career. Not just that I am sure that his wife introduced him to many people who helped her along the way as well. It isn't like Ty and his ex wife only knew each other for merely months. They were married for years. I will say no more on this matter.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3864559;
    It seems to me when watching the show in the past seasons that the dinner/meet the parents is at the parent(s) home??? Is this not true...would they do the dinner/meet the parents somewhere other than home and at a public (made private) place?
    I seem to recall several MTPs that did not take place at the parents' home. Ed (although that was unusual), Gia's (remember the restaurant?)... OK< so I only remember 1.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Fort Liberty

IMO - If they are who I think they are theboies has some excellent contacts. I would take some of the newer post with a grain of salt for entertainment purposes only. I know the family in Booneville was surprised when they started getting hammered by people asking if Ty was really going to be on the show. They said no one was suppose to know about it. I guess one or more of the people he thought could keep it under wraps could not keep it hidden any longer.

Personaly I would expect the "contestants/cast" to enter for their 15 minutes of fame, partnered with a hope they might meet a great gal or guy. I'm not trying to knock the show by any means, but it is what it is, and we should not be shocked or displeased at ones intentions for going on the show. I would think anyone of these guys/gals would be able to find the perfect partner without having to resort to going on a show. The "show" (IMO) is the big, but not necessarily the main, draw for these "contestants".

FORT Fanatic

For several seasons now, the meet the parents have been at a more public place. Like restaurants. It hasn't been always at the home. I think alot of it might have to do with safety reasons, that have become an issue to some of the contestants in the past, after the show was aired.

Personally, I think for me it is a little to early to be passing judgement on one of the contestants. We have not even seen him on the show yet! No disrespect meant to the poster, but I would just rather wait and form my own opinion once I see Ty on the show. Big lesson I have learned over the last couple of seasons, regardless of whether we think they are there for the right reasons, or are a good match, or they pick the controversial ones, these are the ones who seem to end up in love and happy. I wasn't a fan of Molly or Ed, but they seem to be exactly that and isn't that what a lot of us seem to what in the end of the show? JMO

FORT Fanatic

I posted some time back about the success of the show. With 17 seasons in the bag, out of that 8 couples stayed together longer than 6 months. And most longer than a year. So it does work, and I wish them all the best in finding love.