Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

I could write a novel on this guy! I was just hoping Ali would have seen by now that a guy who has maybe been divorced 3 months is not in a position to prove his love for someone he has never even met! But he's a smooth talker and I bet he makes himself look like the victim - which would be nauseating yet hilarious...
    I wouldn't put it past him having a girlfriend or 2 at home!
    I can't wait for May to get here so y'all can tell me what you think now that you know some of the scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870787;
    I could write a novel on this guy! I was just hoping Ali would have seen by now that a guy who has maybe been divorced 3 months is not in a position to prove his love for someone he has never even met! But he's a smooth talker and I bet he makes himself look like the victim - which would be nauseating yet hilarious...
    I can't wait for May to get here so y'all can tell me what you think now that you know some of the scoop!
    Thanks for all that you've shared. I hope you do stick around and give us more tidbits, especially once the show starts.

Hopefully you can keep us up to date as to when he gets home as well.

Fort Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870787;
    Tell us more....Tell us more...Like, does he have a car.....: (I sound bad singing even when it's in writing)....

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3870772;
    Because of the fact that Ty is a singer, I am wondering if he will go at F4 much like Wes did.
    Maybe like Wes he is in it for his career and since Fleiss has said that they knew what Wes was up to they also know about this guy.
    Plus don't the F4 also get paid....
    I thought someone on here vouched for Ty's integrity. Was it theboles? Sorry if I got that screenname wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3870812;
    I thought someone on here vouched for Ty's integrity. Was it theboles? Sorry if I got that screenname wrong.
    I don't think that poster actually knows Ty, though. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

This newer poster seems to know Ty personally. And I came across other info myself about him that wasn't so great.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3870815;
    I don't think that poster actually knows Ty, though. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

This newer poster seems to know Ty personally. And I came across other info myself about him that wasn't so great.
    OMG, Ali will probably choose him. Please, please, someone come on here and tell us that he's HOME!!

I questioned his being on the show for career opportunities and since he was recently divorced, was he really ready for a relationship. That poster was infatic that he was a great guy and on the show for the right reasons. She/he absolutely sounded like she knew him. How could she be so sure that he was a great guy if she didn't know him?

I have never heard of any of the guys we think is on the show, so I certainly do not know what kind of person he is. I just hope Ali doesn't get duped. Or is it dooped?

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Reb;3870792;
    Tell us more....Tell us more...Like, does he have a car.....: (I sound bad singing even when it's in writing)....
    This is so me! You made my morning! I hope we do get to hear him sing. ONCE. Even if he is good, unlike Wes, IMO, it isn't American Idol

There needs to be drama but NOT already been chewed drama... yuck! I am disappointed in TPTB if this is the angle they decide to go AGAIN! I guess the guy calling Ty out is the next bachelor :/

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3870547;
    I'm thinking if it is only rumors that CH was spotted in Turkey maybe Kasey is home to get ready for a HTD.
    One key element about it being a "possible rumour" about CH being in Turkey--
    a key production person from the show was definitely in Turkey during the same time.
    So we have 2 things indicating Turkey may not be a false lead, not 1.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870740;
    Nashville news is that Ty Brown is still not home. He quit his job in medical sales because they wouldn't let him take that long of an absence. He was married and his divorce was only final a few months ago. He is an aspiring musician, so probably will be the one to try and serenade Ali like all the musician contestants in the past. Many people who know him are surprised he is still there and agreed when I told them about someone's post questioning his intentions for being there. I do know him personally but I do not know the rules about posting my own opinions on the contestants and will therefore keep my opinions to myself - unless provoked! Ha ha!
    Welcome to the Fort, loveONtv! Thank you for giving us the inside scoop on Ty. We are all ears and love hearing from people that know the contestants.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas