Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3870630;
    I would guess that he was sent home from Iceland. I honestly don't know.

And if all of those guys are still in it, I'd be VERY surprised. Very.
    I don't think all of the guys sluethed here are in it still either. There's no way that would happen. I think some misinformation or wishful thinking is skewing some into given to sluethers here by friends/family.

FORT Newbie

Nashville news is that Ty Brown is still not home. He quit his job in medical sales because they wouldn't let him take that long of an absence. He was married and his divorce was only final a few months ago. He is an aspiring musician, so probably will be the one to try and serenade Ali like all the musician contestants in the past. Many people who know him are surprised he is still there and agreed when I told them about someone's post questioning his intentions for being there. I do know him personally but I do not know the rules about posting my own opinions on the contestants and will therefore keep my opinions to myself - unless provoked! Ha ha!

so of the guys that we have sleuthed we know for a fact that Kirk and Ty are still not home!!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870740;
    Nashville news is that Ty Brown is still not home. He quit his job in medical sales because they wouldn't let him take that long of an absence. He was married and his divorce was only final a few months ago. He is an aspiring musician, so probably will be the one to try and serenade Ali like all the musician contestants in the past. Many people who know him are surprised he is still there and agreed when I told them about someone's post questioning his intentions for being there. I do know him personally but I do not know the rules about posting my own opinions on the contestants and will therefore keep my opinions to myself - unless provoked! Ha ha!
    Then consider yourself provoked HAHAHA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Here's another pic of Kirk:

Starcasm has a small writeup about him (nothing we didn't already know, really) with a couple other smaller pics.

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870740;
    I'm glad to hear that even people who actually know him think he's just after fame. I found on FB today from somebody else who knows him saying he 'always wanted to be famous'.

Can you tell us if you think Ali is his 'type' or is he had any interest in her before leaving for the show? His ex wife seems the complete opposite of Ali as far as looks go.

FORT Newbie

First of all, I don't want to give the impression that I'm some scorned woman from Ty's past! I have just watched him cause a lot of turmoil in the few years he's lived in Nashville.
    I will say that Ty's ex wife is a singer/songwriter who had a record deal when they got married. Many people voiced a concern that he was trying to get closer to the spotlight by marrying her. I also know that he had been approached a few years ago about going on the bachelor but his girlfriend put her foot down, so I would assume he could have gone into this not even knowing who Ali was! Another rumor from close to his camp is he said he didn't want to win, he just wanted to get far enough along to be the next Bachelor! I WILL say that I have not heard him say any of this, and that is all told to me from friends who have either heard it from him or his family. He's a sweet-talker and can be very charming - but is a perfectionist and expects it in return (or "demands" would be a better word).
    I'm very interested to see how he presents his music career and marriage/divorce on the show. I'll be happy to enlighten y'all on the truthfulness of it! I'm also interested to see how all of you feel about him once you watch.

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870767;
    First of all, I don't want to give the impression that I'm some scorned woman from Ty's past! I have just watched him cause a lot of turmoil in the few years he's lived in Nashville.
    I will say that Ty's ex wife is a singer/songwriter who had a record deal when they got married. Many people voiced a concern that he was trying to get closer to the spotlight by marrying her. I also know that he had been approached a few years ago about going on the bachelor but his girlfriend put her foot down, so I would assume he could have gone into this not even knowing who Ali was! Another rumor from close to his camp is he said he didn't want to win, he just wanted to get far enough along to be the next Bachelor! I WILL say that I have not heard him say any of this, and that is all told to me from friends who have either heard it from him or his family. He's a sweet-talker and can be very charming - but is a perfectionist and expects it in return (or "demands" would be a better word).
    I'm very interested to see how he presents his music career and marriage/divorce on the show. I'll be happy to enlighten y'all on the truthfulness of it! I'm also interested to see how all of you feel about him once you watch.
    His own FAMILY thinks he's only in it for the fame?
    And he's still in the competition. Fantastic.
    At least Wes already had a record deal when he went on the show. This guy doesn't even have anything to sell. I hope this isn't another repeat of Jill's season. Does he also have a 'girlfriend' at home?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by loveONtv;3870767;
    This could be an interesting season after all .... Glad to have you aboard, and the FORTers won't be shy in expressing their opinion about him.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Because of the fact that Ty is a singer, I am wondering if he will go at F4 much like Wes did.
    Maybe like Wes he is in it for his career and since Fleiss has said that they knew what Wes was up to they also know about this guy.
    Plus don't the F4 also get paid....