Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Coming from a family friend: As of 3/31 Kasey was not home yet.
    Since Jonathan was home Sunday after the Sat 11-9 RC, I think it's safe to assume that Kasey made the F9.

Still no word on any other known contestants? There was a RC last night, so they would likely show up at home today...

FORT Fogey

Good morning, all. Just wanted to let you know, in case anybody didn't believe this week's tweets were really from him, that Jonathan Novack was indeed doing the weekend weather report this morning in Houston. So, he's definitely home. No mention was made as to where he's been, at least not that I heard ...

FORT Fanatic

Thanks for letting us know Alexxxx. Have a great Easter everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3868887;
    Good morning, all. Just wanted to let you know, in case anybody didn't believe this week's tweets were really from him, that Jonathan Novack was indeed doing the weekend weather report this morning in Houston. So, he's definitely home. No mention was made as to where he's been, at least not that I heard ...
    Thanks for taking one for FORT, and getting up early to watch him do the weather.

Here is a link to this mornings program he was on:Houston JustWeather.com | Video

I'm sorry to see him go.

FORT Regular

darn... I was looking forward to his HTD... I lived in galveston for 10 years and it would have been nice to get a glimpse of my old stomping grounds

Thanks for the link.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Based on when he was let go, I doubt we're going to be seeing very much, if anything, of Jon on the show.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3868038;
    Coming from a family friend: As of 3/31 Kasey was not home yet.
    Since Jonathan was home Sunday after the Sat 11-9 RC, I think it's safe to assume that Kasey made the F9.

Still no word on any other known contestants? There was a RC last night, so they would likely show up at home today...
    I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to read much lately but where is Ali down now in her cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3869036;
    I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to read much lately but where is Ali down now in her cuts?
    We think Ali had a RC on Wednesday, 3/31 and it went from F9/F6. If that's the case, there will probably be another RC tomorrow, Sunday 4/4/10 that will take her to her F4 and HTDs. If this is the schedule, HTDs will probably begin on Tuesday 4/6/10.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3868980;
    Based on when he was let go, I doubt we're going to be seeing very much, if anything, of Jon on the show.
    That bums me out a little bit. But it's true. If he was cut at 11-9, it's highly likely that he'll fly right under the radar. Especially is Ali had more than 25 guys. More than half of Jake's girls barely got to have any air time at all, I have a feeling it'll be the same this season with Ali's boys.

And about the cuts- it's possible Ali could've gone from 9-5 and headed straight to HTDs from there. Probably didn't happen, but it's possible. We're not going to be able to figure this out for at least a little while, so we just have to be a little patient for now. It'll all come out in time.