Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Here's what stinks about the name Craig Robinson...Michelle Obama's older brother is named Craig Robinson and is a head coach for Oregon State basketball - so he comes up in every search for Craig Robinson, Philadelphia and radio station...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3867818;
    Here's what stinks about the name Craig Robinson...Michelle Obama's older brother is named Craig Robinson and is a head coach for Oregon State basketball - so he comes up in every search for Craig Robinson, Philadelphia and radio station...
    Oh I know.
    There's also an actor (with a new movie out to make matters worse) with the same name.
    They keep flooding my searches and I can't find anything about our Craig.

I think he is on the Office too....

I am guessing it would be an am station since it is a talk show. I found a long list of am stations. Do we know what kind of talk show? Law, sports, politics...

FORT Fan

And Tyler Brown is an acclaimed chef at The Capitol Grille at the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville.

I played around on Facebook last night and found that Ty's brothers are friends of a nice looking young man who I babysat in 1985! He is mid twenties now and graduated from Mississippi State. I messaged him to try and get some scoop.

If you enter Villanova Lawyer after Craig's name you get several links. But they have all been explored here already. He sure seems like a really decent man. I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;3867828;
    And Tyler Brown is an acclaimed chef at The Capitol Grille at the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville.

I played around on Facebook last night and found that Ty's brothers are friends of a nice looking young man who I babysat in 1985! He is mid twenties now and graduated from Mississippi State. I messaged him to try and get some scoop.
    Whoa! Ty Brown is an acclaimed chef? How odd since Tyler Morrow is a catering manager.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3867838;
    Whoa! Ty Brown is an acclaimed chef? How odd since Tyler Morrow is a catering manager.
    I have asked, will let you know what I find out.

No - there is a man who is 33 years old and is the executive chef at the Capital Grille in nashville, TN - He is a completely different person. The point that she was making is that when someone else noteworthy has the same name as a bachelor, it is very difficult to search out info them.

He's the guy on the left in this picture with the red bracelet on

Fort Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3867838;
    I think she is talking about someone else. I never knew Ty brown to be a chef..