Page 104 of 130 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Reb;3866993;
    I think I see the same plad shirt/guy in Malibu photo. He or it is on left edge of picture with Ali walking towards the building. I tried to post pics but to sleepy to figure it out I guess. Also did anyone ever get an idea on who the guy in blue shorts (beach photo) was? Could he be the guy with the camera in the last NYC pic?
    I'd bet money that the guy in the blue plaid shirt is Kasey.

Also, the guy in the Malibu picture, wearing the white shirt standing behind the camera crew, also looks like it could be Kasey...the picture is not clear enough for me to determine that for sure, but he's tall and standing like Kasey....

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3867294;
    Maybe he's going to be on the Bachelor Pad which will probably be annouced during Ali's season.
    Just maybe, like Byron's season, the retreads were brought in during episode 4
    and that's why she had 11 guys at the 3/27 RC instead of the 9 we thought she was supposed to have.

That does seem odd for Reid to EMAIL you and tell you that you could tell us he had broken up with his gf. He is such a private person and probably it suited his needs to let other women think he had a gf so they would stop bothering him. Why now, and why can't you reach him now? If he just happened to go in late to the show, TPTB would want us to know that he no longer was involved with anyone. They might have told him to do it.

Just a theory, and I'm pretty sure it has no basis in fact. If you "hear" from him again, let us know and keep trying to reach him.

I think him being on the bachelor pad makes more sense then him coming back to compete for Ali's heart JMO
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Reid is not on Ali's show. He has found love and they were together in Philly all weekend. So, they were not 'broken up' as of this past Monday morning. Reid would never give permission for any emails regarding his personal information to be posted on a public forum.

Just check Kristen's tweets from Friday til Monday, and her tweeting location (Philly) for verification. Definitely NOT broken up.
    Last edited by Patti2620; 03-31-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3867278;
    I live in Houston - I believe he works for NBC (Channel 2). He is the weekend weatherman, as I understand it.
    He did send out a tweet yesterday about the weather, but it was sent out by Channel 2's official account not his personal one. They could easily write Johnathon after it and who knows if it was really him that wrote it. Does he have a facebook account up? Did he have one before going on the show? There were a couple of people here that were going to watch and see if he did the weather report on the weekends so maye he will show up soon.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3867343;
    He did send out a tweet yesterday about the weather, but it was sent out by Channel 2's official account not his personal one. They could easily write Johnathon after it and who knows if it was really him that wrote it. Does he have a facebook account up? Did he have one before going on the show? There were a couple of people here that were going to watch and see if he did the weather report on the weekends so maye he will show up soon.
    Johnathon did not do the weekend weather on Channel 2 (NBC) this past weekend. I live in Houston and I specifically paid attention to this. I will watch again this weekend to see if he shows up.

The tweets are not the only reason to believe Jonathan is home. It is a safe assumption that he is no longer on the show.

Re: One of Ali's contestants possible re-tread

Quote Originally Posted by lbwh1221;3867292;
    I spoke to him about two weeks ago, so he would have had to be there, I doubt he's on the show. He did break up with Kirsten I swear it. He said they weren't that serious. He sent me an Email yesterday and said it was ok to post this. He seemed odd them. I have tried to call him yesterday and today and I didn't get him.
    A couple of things about this - first I doubt very very much that Reid would give any permission to post info about him - and secondly - if he was on the show he would not be emailing anyone - since they have no access to technology while on the show............. so I doubt very much that Reid is on the show - not saying I wouldn't love him to be - but........ I think not
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3867391;
    The tweets are not the only reason to believe Jonathan is home. It is a safe assumption that he is no longer on the show.
    Please tell me this isn't true. I was hoping he would get a HTD.

So Craig supposedly has a radio show... Has anybody been able to find out anything about that? Maybe we can use it to track when he gets home?