Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3867256;
    Does he happen to work for an ABC affiliate station? Reguardless they may have gotten wind of the excellent sleuthing and have gotten him to post a tweet to throw everyone off. I can even see them having him go in to work during the HTD while he is waiting on Ali to arrive, or even while she is sitting there watching, with none the wiser.
    I do not think it is an ABC affiliate. I just got on one of his YouTube sites (I think he has 2 though), and his last sign in was yesterday as well.

FORT Fogey

Does he happen to work for an ABC affiliate station? Reguardless they may have gotten wind of the excellent sleuthing and have gotten him to post a tweet to throw everyone off. I can even see them having him go in to work during the HTD while he is waiting on Ali to arrive, or even while she is sitting there watching, with none the wiser.
    It's an NBC affiliate station.

Re: One of Ali's contestants possible re-tread

Quote Originally Posted by lbwh1221;3867251;
    I know Reid Rosenthal from Jillian season fairly well. We grew up together and I talk to him frequently. Recently I asked him if he was planning on getting his heart ripped out on National Television again any time soon. This has been a joke between us for a while now. This time he acted very strange about it and told me couldn't say anything but I had to watch Ali's show in May. It confused me because he didn't want to be the Bachelor, but while I don't know anything at all, it seemed like Reid may be going after Ali's heart.
    When is the last time you have spoken to Reid? I believe the guys had to be in LA on 3/9/10 for the 3/13 M&G. I would be very surprised if Reid was on Ali's season, but maybe they were trying to throw us off by showing him with Miss USA on that 20/20 special, since if they broke up a month and a half ago, they would have known they were broken up at that time.

I have thought there might be 1 or 2 retreads on Ali's season, but I didn't think it could be Reid. I think he and Ali would be a cute couple because he likes blondes and she likes quirky guys and she's kind of quirky herself as well.

A better question would be, is he home now? If he's home, either he wasn't on the show or she sent him home.
    Last edited by n4692u; 03-31-2010 at 02:43 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lbwh1221;3867251;
    I know Reid Rosenthal from Jillian season fairly well. We grew up together and I talk to him frequently. Recently I asked him if he was planning on getting his heart ripped out on National Television again any time soon. This has been a joke between us for a while now. This time he acted very strange about it and told me couldn't say anything but I had to watch Ali's show in May. It confused me because he didn't want to be the Bachelor, but while I don't know anything at all, it seemed like Reid may be going after Ali's heart.
    If you talked to Reid recently, then he's not on Ali's season because it's filming now. Unless he's going to show up mid-season similar to Mary on Byron's season. Maybe Ali didn't really click with any of her other guys.

I suppose Reid could be considered for the next Bachelor if he's currently single, but I wonder what has changed since he was considered for Jake's season. I don't think he was really interested then. There were rumors of not enough money offered, and lack of control of the edit.

IDK, but I'll be surprised to see Reid show up on another Fleiss production.

FORT Fan

I live in Houston - I believe he works for NBC (Channel 2). He is the weekend weatherman, as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3867275;
    IDK, but I'll be surprised to see Reid show up on another Fleiss production.
    He showed up on the 20/20 Bachelor special. Maybe after watching Jake find love, having more consultations with ABC so the contract could be worked out, and his latest girlfriend and him not working out, he is now ready to be next Bachelor. Afterall, one thing Jillian's season taught us is Reid is cautious and wants to analyze everything perfectly before committing.

FORT Newbie

I spoke to him about two weeks ago, so he would have had to be there, I doubt he's on the show. He did break up with Kirsten I swear it. He said they weren't that serious. He sent me an Email yesterday and said it was ok to post this. He seemed odd them. I have tried to call him yesterday and today and I didn't get him.

Maybe he's going to be on the Bachelor Pad which will probably be annouced during Ali's season.

FORT Newbie

that would probably make more since

Reid tweeted on March 23rd, the day they traveled to NY. But not since then.
    He's not a big twitterer though anyway....