Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

I can't believe that these men are not dying without a TV. It's March Madness!! I wonder if their handlers are giving them updates on the tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3867146;
    Wouldn't it be funny if Tyler Morrow ended up F1? I mean, he's the one clearly shown on the pre-season audition footage, and I think he's the one they talked about falling for Ali. We usually dismiss anyone as a serious contender when there's that big a clue given about them early on. Ha, can't wait to see.
    When they aired that 20/20 special and Tyler Morrow was shown saying "I want to fall in love, I know I'll fall in love", they had no idea where he would end up in the competition since the M&G had just taken place two nights prior. Was Tyler also the one sitting in the chair on 20/20 and telling the interviewers that "Ali jumped out at me"?

Tyler's my kind of guy, he's a Texas boy now! Oopps, so is Jake! Oh well, Tyler is really from Montana!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3867173;
    When they aired that 20/20 special and Tyler Morrow was shown saying "I want to fall in love, I know I'll fall in love", they had no idea where he would end up in the competition since the M&G had just taken place two nights prior. Was Tyler also the one sitting in the chair on 20/20 and telling the interviewers that "Ali jumped out at me"?

Tyler's my kind of guy, he's a Texas boy now! Oopps, so is Jake! Oh well, Tyler is really from Montana!
    Yes that was Tyler Morrow. They showed him twice during the 20-20 special. Once in the middle where they were showing past auditions and then they showed auditions during Ali's season and the second time they showed him right at the end of the 20-20 episode where they were showing preparations for Ali - the new Bachelorette.
    The producers seemed very taken with him and thought that Ali would too.
    I definitely am (taken with him that is) and hope he goes far. He has a very sexy speaking voice and seems very appealing in mannerism and look as well. Nice eyes. I hope he goes far though I'm not entirely sure how he and Ali would actually gel. Regarless - he has a fan in me .
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866978;
    I'm not getting the infatuation with him.
    But he's not home yet so that means Ali likes him.
    And he's got dark hair- which she seems to go for.
    Maybe he's the next Bachelor

FORT Newbie

One of Ali's contestants possible re-tread

I know Reid Rosenthal from Jillian season fairly well. We grew up together and I talk to him frequently. Recently I asked him if he was planning on getting his heart ripped out on National Television again any time soon. This has been a joke between us for a while now. This time he acted very strange about it and told me couldn't say anything but I had to watch Ali's show in May. It confused me because he didn't want to be the Bachelor, but while I don't know anything at all, it seemed like Reid may be going after Ali's heart.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JDeWalt;3866927;
    Jonathan sent a tweet about the weather on his station's twitter page (6 hours ago)...looks like he's back home......unless they are trying to trick us
    Does he happen to work for an ABC affiliate station? Reguardless they may have gotten wind of the excellent sleuthing and have gotten him to post a tweet to throw everyone off. I can even see them having him go in to work during the HTD while he is waiting on Ali to arrive, or even while she is sitting there watching, with none the wiser.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: One of Ali's contestants possible re-tread

While I know that there are many on here who would love for this to be true, I thought that he was dating someone.

FORT Newbie

He was they broke up about a month and a half ago. He was pretty upset about it. I highly doubt what he said meant anything, but it was weird so I passed it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3867101;
    No, when they're at HTDs they're still isolated from their 'real life'. He wouldn't be tweeting the weather updates while there. Besides, I doubt his HTD would have been in Houston anyway, since his family isn't there, I don't think. It appears Jonathan was cut either at F9 or F6, depending on how many Ali started with. Either way, he's not included in the HTDs.
    Thanks Alexxxx! It was a suggestion...but your info makes sense!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by lbwh1221;3867251;
    I know Reid Rosenthal from Jillian season fairly well. We grew up together and I talk to him frequently. Recently I asked him if he was planning on getting his heart ripped out on National Television again any time soon. This has been a joke between us for a while now. This time he acted very strange about it and told me couldn't say anything but I had to watch Ali's show in May. It confused me because he didn't want to be the Bachelor, but while I don't know anything at all, it seemed like Reid may be going after Ali's heart.
    That is an interesting take. Reid definitely fits the profile of what Ali said she wanted but ....he was dating Kristen Dalton, Miss USA & ABC even showed a clip of her at the pagent on the 20/20 Bachelor special when Reid admitted he was dating her. Wonder if they have since broken up or just were never that serious? We'll have to watch the April Miss USA pagent to see if he is there in the audience supporting Kristen or not. Maybe he is not a contendor on Ali's show but at the end ABC will be announcing him as next Bachelor???? Now that is a season I would tape to watch over and over again.