Page 100 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

[QUOTE=Ole Reb;3866409;]
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3866401;

It will have to be an extremly low profile to keep the folks there in Booneville from knowing what is going on. On the other hand Ty does live in Nashville now. Just wondering, do the HTD's happen in the town where the guy grew up and where his family lives, or could they possible meet the lucky couple in another place....say Nashville? I guess with Easter and the HTD's (sounds to much like STD's) coming up, we might see some of those eliminated and possibly an HTD or two in the guys home towns.
    Since this is Easter weekend coming up, does anyone think they will start the HTDs next week instead of Friday or Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3866895;
    Since this is Easter weekend coming up, does anyone think they will start the HTDs next week instead of Friday or Saturday?
    I said before, maybe in a different thread, that they won't stall filming for the holiday. The first HTD will most likely be Saturday and Sunday will be a day for Ali and crew to travel to the next HTD.

FORT Newbie

Jonathan sent a tweet about the weather on his station's twitter page (6 hours ago)...looks like he's back home......unless they are trying to trick us

Quote Originally Posted by JDeWalt;3866927;
    Jonathan sent a tweet about the weather on his station's twitter page (6 hours ago)...looks like he's back home......unless they are trying to trick us
    I can't believe I haven't asked this before... What's the link to the twitter page?

never mind, found it.
    So Jonathan's home, most likely cut on Sat night if he's back to work now but wasn't this past weekend. If he was on the show at all, he was cut at 9/6.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-31-2010 at 12:18 AM.

Here's a crummy cap of Ty in Kellie Pickler's video.

I'm not so much a fan of this guy, he's not 'gorgeous' to me like he is to everybody else. I don't get the appeal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866938;

I'm not so much a fan of this guy, he's not 'gorgeous' to me like he is to everybody else. I don't get the appeal.
    I think the appeal is the bod. When I first saw his face, I got a Bob Guiney flashback.

Just logging on tonight to report about Jonathan's tweet, but I see JDeWalt has beaten me to it. The tweet was posted about 4:20 Houston (central) time. No HTD for you, Jonathan!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3866941;
    I think the appeal is the bod. When I first saw his face, I got a Bob Guiney flashback.

Just logging on tonight to report about Jonathan's tweet, but I see JDeWalt has beaten me to it. The tweet was posted about 4:20 Houston (central) time. No HTD for you, Jonathan!
    Big arms doesn't make up for everything else. I guess he's just not my type.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866383;
    Ty's fb posted a bio of Ty. Sounds like a good fish to come out of the sea.

TY's BIO: Ty Brown is originally from Booneville Mississippi and currently resides in Nashville Tennessee. Ty is very close with his family and makes frequent trips to Booneville to see his parents and twin brothers Chad and Chase. Ty played football for Booneville High School and has a B.S. in Marketing from Mississippi State University. Ty's hobbies include listening to music, attending concerts, two steppin', skiing, hunting, riding four-wheelers, hanging with his yellow Labrador Retriever best friend, Paxton, and of course, singin' and strummin' on his six string. Ty's passion has always been in entertainment. He has performed on stage at various music festivals and venues in and around Tennessee including playing at the world famous Tootsies on Broadway in dowtown Nashville. If you've ever had the pleasure of being around Ty, you know that he loves to crack a joke to make you laugh and is rarely seen without a smile on his face. Ty is the type of guy that would take his shirt off his back for you. He's a loyal friend, an honest and hard worker, and a loving son and brother.
    I grew up 30 minutes from Booneville. My husband's college roommate and his wife both grew up in Booneville. It is a very small town. I am going to get some info on this guy! Ironically, I reside in Nashville now. How old is Ty? My boys' guitar teacher is 27 and very connected in the Nashville music scene. He will be at our home tomorrow night for lessons. I will see if he knows Ty. Can't believe this Mississippi guy is in the final 9/6! My husband, an Ole Miss grad, is in NYC for the NIT games. As I mentioned last night he doesn't enjoy reality TV as his dear wife does! Off to email my Booneville friends!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Reb;3866949;
    olepuT maybe?

No, But my mom was from there. My father lived there until he passed away two years ago. I still have property there and a lot of family. I have lived in Brentwood, TN forever it seems. My husband is a medicine man and worked with Travis when he was on the Bachelor! That's when I found this site.

My husband is a huge Ole Miss fan. He has been in NYC since Sunday. It was a tough loss tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866938;

Thanks Cash for doing the screencap. I tried to get one and couldn't. He isn't my type either. In some of his pictures he has big muscles and in other ones he doesn't have any.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."