Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2262636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3890234;
    In my mind, I'm going back and forth about this Justin guy being on the show. The pic at first glance really reminded me of the guy next to Ali on the photo shoot in Malibu. I know what everyone thinks but I am gonna put it in the: I'm not sure category for now.
    Would I be surprised to see this type of character ( or lack of it as the case may be) on this show? No! The producers go to great lengths in the application/interviewing/testing process to make sure that they have several of these kinds of folks in the cast.
    It just so happens that this one is good-looking. He probably fed Ali a crock and shot her all kinds of lines to get as far as he did.
    What gets me is that he has a girlfriend who is fighting to get this one back.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3888386;
    Hook 'em Horns is the slogan and hand signal of The University of Texas.
    It's made by extending the index and pinky fingers while grasping the second and third fingers with the thumb and is one of the most recognized hand signals of all American universities.

So when someone gives the hook 'em horns signal - it usually means they are from UT. I am not sure he is making the Horns signal - I thought he had his thumb up as well!
    I know this is probably already discussed, but I am now just getting caught up. I actually make that sign all the time and we are no UT fans. We live in Canada. Myself and a lot of my friends make that sign, It is a sign meaning rock n roll. Some people tuck their thumb in and some leave it out like the I love you sign, all depends. So we can't actually assume that he is a longhorn.

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3890496;
    I know this is probably already discussed, but I am now just getting caught up. I actually make that sign all the time and we are no UT fans. We live in Canada. Myself and a lot of my friends make that sign, It is a sign meaning rock n roll. Some people tuck their thumb in and some leave it out like the I love you sign, all depends. So we can't actually assume that he is a longhorn.
    Yeah, rockers do something similar to the 'hook-em' sign.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Is it possible that the picture of that one guy in the snow (in the SC only thread) is our first sc from Iceland?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3897972;
    Is it possible that the picture of that one guy in the snow (in the SC only thread) is our first sc from Iceland?
    That's Kyle ... he left at the M&G.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3897972;
    Actually, that picture of the guy in the snow is from one of the sneak peeks, and that part in the snow was showing that guy (Kyle) in is hometown. You know how they show some of the guys on the premiere showing us their hometowns and where they live? Well, that screencap is from that guys' hometown area.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3898158;
    Actually, that picture of the guy in the snow is from one of the sneak peeks, and that part in the snow was showing that guy (Kyle) in is hometown. You know how they show some of the guys on the premiere showing us their hometowns and where they live? Well, that screencap is from that guys' hometown area.
    Thank you (and richmondrose). Finals have been keeping me too busy to stay up-to-date on Ali's guys