Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3854456;
    The yellow marks on the courtyard pavers are, indeed, their spots. Each one gets on a yellow dot so that the cameras get their shots quickly. It's kind of like Twister, but without the twisting.

It's all good! Here we go....

This is putting me in mind of how they get some of the bachettes together (usually in the lobby of the hotel), and they show them making off the cuff remarks -unfortunately, usually trash talking, competitive type things which we know would be in answer to very specifically worded questions from an unseen producer.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Is this going to be the theme of the season? A casual bachelorette?

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3858859;

LOVE it!! Thanks for posting this--you just made my morning, Sanlee. I just showed my 7-yr-old as proof that there are tomboys out there who can still like some girlie things. (Because, naturally, Mommy just saying it isn't good enough for her!)

I hope Ali does go the natural route and stays true to herself. I think we're in for a really fun ride with her!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

That's adorable. I wonder if those are the sneakers her co-workers/friends gave her with the "I love ______" written on them.

FORT Fogey

This is such a creative, captivating look for Ali and as cute as it can be. However, if they are going to try present Ali as a blond, I hope they touch up her roots. I am so not into that look on anybody.

If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I wondered that, too, but refrained from commenting about it. Why oh why release public photos before the retouch session?

After all, it's all about presenting something fake, where no one knows it's fake unless they can see through the facade.

Nonetheless, I like the photos and creative approach.

When I read what's-his-name's comments (about how Ali might dress one way at home but on the show it's going to be all about glamour), I thought that it just shows to go ya that the show is fake, fake, fake.

When looking for a SO that's long-term, it's probably best to present yourself as the real you.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 03-20-2010 at 10:50 AM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I hope they post this photo on The Bachelorette board over on ABC and take down the other photo. This is absolutely adorable.

It looks like they are going to let her be herself. Remember, she wore tennis shoes with a cocktail dress at the 2nd RC and one of her friends said that was "typical Ali". I love it!

FORT Regular

I hope Ali starts a whole new style for the teens.... you can be a tomboy and still be girly without trying to be super sexy beyond your years and it is okay. It would be a very refreshing change!!

that's a great pic of her
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I don't like it. She acts like she's still in High School and dressed like that for the prom.