Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3887736;
    I have heard from friends that is Kasey as well - also that he is in the plaid shirt in the NYC pic. I would trust his family - particularly since his mom is on that page!!
    Gosh - he looks like a great guy - the kind you take home for your parents to meet. If he got let go I can't wait to see who she kept!

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3887143;
    Was this the car she rented in Vegas?

I'm pretty sure she's at 420 Kanan Road here. And I'm also pretty sure they "gave" her a Mercedes SLK300 to drive - the lip at the corner of the windshield where it meets the top is pretty distinctive, as are other details (thanks, LRSC!). You can see photos of this car at Mercedes-Benz - Home of C, E, S, CLK, CLS, CL, SLK, SL, SLR, R, GLK, M, GL, G Class.

Sorry this is late. I actually had to *work* today.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3887844;
    I was thinking the same thing the moment I saw this cap! But people also make that sign for other reasons so I didn't get my hopes up. Who is the "fort" guy that is from Austin??
    Tyler Morrow is from Austin, home of the University of Texas Longhorns. He is also the one we have seen wearing glasses in the tv news story, even though he was not wearing them in the 20/20 special. The car, kissing, hugging guy could be him, even though it doesn't look like him to me. However, he looks different in every photo I have seen of him as has already been discussed on here. The kissing guy has a scruffy face like TM had in the 20/20 special.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3887418;
    After reviewing pictures. I think this person is one of the same.

The person in front right.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3887418;
    After reviewing pictures. I think this person is one of the same.

The person in front right.

Yes, this looks like NBG (No Butt Guy).
    We also have Gray Shirt Kissing Guy, Flipped at M&G Guy, Kirk I-wear-a-yellow-band, and Ty "Gotta Lotta Looks" Morrow, and Went Missing Craig, Esq.

Regarding seeing the Hollywood sign from Hollywood & Highland: yes, that sign is visible from many places in LA. That was a "money" shot because it could have thrown lesser sleuthers, who didn't know that the 1959 Blue Cadillac was spotted in the driveway 3/20, presumably the morning of that date. This is definitely not a first date!

Seems like she was driven to the mansion, picked up Gray Shirt Kissing Guy, drove through the mountains, and ended up at Hollywood & Highland. Just a thought about driving: most of the mountain roads do not have 2 lanes each way consistently - they probably had to drive Malibu Canyon, or else be very careful about the passing lanes on Kanan. I don't think it was PCH because of the mountains.

Just late night thoughts as we begin the fun in earnest.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3887837;
    Did anyone else notice the Hook 'Em Horns sign this guy is flashing? Maybe we have a Texan here.
    Could you or anyone else explain what this means. Its the first time I've heard that phrase (obvious I'm not from the US).

Also where is he giving that sign ????
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3888132;
    Tyler Morrow is from Austin, home of the University of Texas Longhorns. He is also the one we have seen wearing glasses in the tv news story, even though he was not wearing them in the 20/20 special. The car, kissing, hugging guy could be him, even though it doesn't look like him to me. However, he looks different in every photo I have seen of him as has already been discussed on here. The kissing guy has a scruffy face like TM had in the 20/20 special.
    Tyler Morrow does indeed look different each time I see a picture of him to the point that I cannot reconcile his various "looks". A true chameleon.

However, the grey-tshirt guy did not have the scruffy face in the SC hugging Ali at the mall thingy. The scruff was clear in the kissing screen. He probably grew the scruff during the day and therefore is one of the shave-twice-a-day guys?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3888372;
    Could you or anyone else explain what this means. Its the first time I've heard that phrase (obvious I'm not from the US).

Also where is he giving that sign ????
    Hook 'em Horns is the slogan and hand signal of The University of Texas.
    It's made by extending the index and pinky fingers while grasping the second and third fingers with the thumb and is one of the most recognized hand signals of all American universities.

So when someone gives the hook 'em horns signal - it usually means they are from UT. I am not sure he is making the Horns signal - I thought he had his thumb up as well!

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3888375;
    Tyler Morrow does indeed look different each time I see a picture of him to the point that I cannot reconcile his various "looks". A true chameleon.

However, the grey-tshirt guy did not have the scruffy face in the SC hugging Ali at the mall thingy. The scruff was clear in the kissing screen. He probably grew the scruff during the day and therefore is one of the shave-twice-a-day guys?
    That is alot of scruff even for a twice a day guy. I was thinking it looked like several days of not shaving. imo

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3888386;
    Hook 'em Horns is the slogan and hand signal of The University of Texas.
    It's made by extending the index and pinky fingers while grasping the second and third fingers with the thumb and is one of the most recognized hand signals of all American universities.

So when someone gives the hook 'em horns signal - it usually means they are from UT. I am not sure he is making the Horns signal - I thought he had his thumb up as well!
    Thanks for the explanation.

I went to the SCs thread to take a look at his hands and feel that the thumns are definilty folded over the fingers - particularly in his left hand (closer to Ali) but even is right hand thumb is not sticking out.

Is the signal only used by U Of Texas guys or could anyone else use it as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3888406;
    Thanks for the explanation.

I went to the SCs thread to take a look at his hands and feel that the thumns are definilty folded over the fingers - particularly in his left hand (closer to Ali) but even is right hand thumb is not sticking out.

Is the signal only used by U Of Texas guys or could anyone else use it as well ?
    It's a sign for rock & roll too. I'm not exactly sure of the thumb placement, but you see it from rockers and teenagers.