Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3887714;
    On Kasey's fan page, I'm assuming that's run by family or friends. They have this pic up and say that the guy in the sweatband is Kasey. Does anybody else think it's him? I remember I said it looked like him because the guy was kinda tall and long-limbed. But I don't think anybody ever really thought much about it. Do yall think his family would say it was him if they thought that guy didn't look like Kasey? Or do yall just think they're getting the 'assumption' from here.

Hmm, I don't know if it looks like Kasey or not, but that could be his big black watch that you can see on his raised hand. I would think his family/friends would be able to pick him out...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3887714;
    On Kasey's fan page, I'm assuming that's run by family or friends. They have this pic up and say that the guy in the sweatband is Kasey. Does anybody else think it's him? I remember I said it looked like him because the guy was kinda tall and long-limbed. But I don't think anybody ever really thought much about it. Do yall think his family would say it was him if they thought that guy didn't look like Kasey? Or do yall just think they're getting the 'assumption' from here.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    I though that was Kirk more than it was Kasey. Someone mentioned that Kasey may be the one who has his back to the camera wearing a sweatband. I think Kirk looks hot.

"I do think Kasey's the one in the sweatband. His body looks like a match to that guy's. And Kirk looks way yummy."cashfosho

Took these quotes from our earlier sc days, The bottom quotes are yours.

I think we were going back and forth between Kirk being the one in the pink shirt vs Kasey in the pink shirt and left it there. You thought the guy with the sweatband was Kasey.

Looking at these new pics now I think his family and you may be right.

I have heard from friends that is Kasey as well - also that he is in the plaid shirt in the NYC pic. I would trust his family - particularly since his mom is on that page!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3887736;
    I have heard from friends that is Kasey as well - also that he is in the plaid shirt in the NYC pic. I would trust his family - particularly since his mom is on that page!!
    That's why I thought that they'd know whether or not it was Kasey. His mom is on that page, I'm thinking she'd say otherwise if it didn't look like him to her. I just didn't know if they had just assumed it was Kasey in those pics because we had already discussed here before.

For the record, I do think both those pics are Kasey.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3887647;
    Look at these cute pics I found on a fan page for Kasey - he looks AWESOME - it was a sendoff party the day before he left for the show

he's one good looking boy!!!
    He IS a good looking guy...only....wasn't he NOT supposed to tell anyone about his going on the show?? Seriously, I got shafted!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3887759;
    He IS a good looking guy...only....wasn't he NOT supposed to tell anyone about his going on the show?? Seriously, I got shafted!!!
    Jonathan sounds like the only one who didn't tel EVERYBODY that he was leaving for the show. It's all good, though. We got some good info from him anyways. That 3/27 11-9 RC was a HUGE clue.

FORT Fanatic

All supposedly are Kasey. Watch gives it away.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3887214;
    Thanks to this schnazzy HD cap (thanks Ryvetted) I definitely think glasses guy is in the car with Ali.

Maybe instead of meeting each other in the hug cap, they're just messing around or excited or something.
    Why are there so many people around taking pics unless something more is going on there?
    Did anyone else notice the Hook 'Em Horns sign this guy is flashing? Maybe we have a Texan here.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3887837;
    Did anyone else notice the Hook 'Em Horns sign this guy is flashing? Maybe we have a Texan here.

I was thinking the same thing the moment I saw this cap! But people also make that sign for other reasons so I didn't get my hopes up. Who is the "fort" guy that is from Austin??

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3887844;
    I was thinking the same thing the moment I saw this cap! But people also make that sign for other reasons so I didn't get my hopes up. Who is the "fort" guy that is from Austin??
    2 of the known guys reside in TX - Tyler M and Jonathan - of course there could be 5 more from TX as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON