Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

I can confirm it is the same guy in all the promos! I do think they are acting more like a 2nd date than a first but remember Ali and Jake in week 1!!!

Rhianna did a charity concert at Hollywood and Highland on March 20...

Just reviewed the tweet from the girl who spotted Ali at the Hollywood sign, that date was on 3/15 a Monday at 5pm. It does seem too early for Ali to be all over this guy.

Maybe he made a great impression at the M&G.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3887603;
    I can confirm it is the same guy in all the promos! I do think they are acting more like a 2nd date than a first but remember Ali and Jake in week 1!!!

Rhianna did a charity concert at Hollywood and Highland on March 20...
    Can you confirm WHO it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3887610;
    Unfortunately no - I do know it is someone we don't know yet - but I don't know his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3887610;
    If you review the abc 20/20 special the person that they show whose name is Tyler Morrow looks a lot like him to me. Not from the side picture that we have of him on the sc but from the front view that they show of him. Same built too not to mention the razor stubble.

We have to remember when they interviewed these contestants they could have lost some weight, or cut their hair.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3887633;
    If you review the abc 20/20 special the person that they show whose name is Tyler Morrow looks a lot like him to me. Not from the side picture that we have of him on the sc but from the front view that they show of him. Same built too not to mention the razor stubble.

We have to remember when they interviewed these contestants they could have lost some weight, or cut their hair.
    If cape we believe cape, then it's NOT Tyler Morrow.

Look at these cute pics I found on a fan page for Kasey - he looks AWESOME - it was a sendoff party the day before he left for the show

he's one good looking boy!!!

On Kasey's fan page, I'm assuming that's run by family or friends. They have this pic up and say that the guy in the sweatband is Kasey. Does anybody else think it's him? I remember I said it looked like him because the guy was kinda tall and long-limbed. But I don't think anybody ever really thought much about it. Do yall think his family would say it was him if they thought that guy didn't look like Kasey? Or do yall just think they're getting the 'assumption' from here.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3887714;
    On Kasey's fan page, I'm assuming that's run by family or friends. They have this pic up and say that the guy in the sweatband is Kasey. Does anybody else think it's him? I remember I said it looked like him because the guy was kinda tall and long-limbed. But I don't think anybody ever really thought much about it. Do yall think his family would say it was him if they thought that guy didn't look like Kasey? Or do yall just think they're getting the 'assumption' from here.

Hmm....I really don't think that it looks like Kasey. But if his family says it's him then I guess it is. Unless they are just assuming it's him.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3887594;
    I brought this up last night because we know the car was there on the 20th. Someone said she might have used the car more than once.
    I am with you though I think it was an Ep 3 date. I am a touchy person, but for her to have met him the night before and this be the first date she seems really touchy feely to me! I wonder what else is around the mall that they could be doing?
    Funny-- we were speculating last month that the Epi 3 date could be the F1 again...

I'm leaning towards this being an Epi 3 date -- Jillian ran and gave Ed a big hug when she greeted him for their 1:1--stands to reason Ali would too. When Deanna had her 1st date with Graham on Epi 2, they were still nervous around each other--no jumping on him. (Come to think of it, I don't remember her jumping on anyone.) But despite her being as into him as she was, she wasn't like Ali and this guy.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time