Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3887408;
    1) The shopping-center-hug guy, the car guy, and the kiss guy are ALL the same dude (grey T-shirt guy). (I think someone suggested this idea earlier).
    2) If it is the first date, then could he be the next Bachelor? Recent history has the first date going to the next Bachelor/Bach'ette (see Jill, Jake, and Ali).
    3) I still contend that this dude was showcased for one of two reasons. He's either the cheater, so they show us how into him Ali is to set us up for her big "heartbreak" at the news of girlfriend. Or he's one of her F4, just as they gave us Vienna. Interesting to consider that Vienna was spotlighted in the preview as an unattractive crybaby who became F1. Compare that to the doting depiction of this dude. Ooohh, now I think he's the cheater
    4) Great job to the sleuthers and screencappers!
    I believe you have hit a home run with your analysis of who the "grey T-shirt guy" is. One other thing for us to watch for -- if he gets the "scarey" for lack of a better word date - like bungie jumping like Vienna, ziplining from a tall building like Ed., etc. If he does, then he could easily be #1. If he is the first date (like Ali was) then he may be in the F4 but not necessarily F1.

FORT Fanatic

Can anyone who knows the area up to the Hollywood sign date, make this out where they might be. Look at the reflection on the side of the car. You can see a building and door in the background. You see a person there with their arms up, like maybe taking pictures. He looks to be standing next to a metal pole for either a sign or parking meter.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3887424 View Post
    Can anyone who knows the area up to the Hollywood sign date, make this out where they might be. Look at the reflection on the side of the car. You can see a building and door in the background. You see a person there with their arms up, like maybe taking pictures. He looks to be standing next to a metal pole for either a sign or parking meter.

I see what you are talking about - that is the glare of the sun on the car...you can see it radiating up as well. They are driving on a road - the reflection in the car is the production car that is taking the video.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3887426;
    I see what you are talking about - that is the glare of the sun on the car...you can see it radiating up as well. They are driving on a road - the reflection in the car is the production car that is taking the video.
    Ok if you look at that then. What I thought was a double door. Do you see two figures in there then. Left and right side.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3887408;
    1) The shopping-center-hug guy, the car guy, and the kiss guy are ALL the same dude (grey T-shirt guy). (I think someone suggested this idea earlier).
    2) If it is the first date, then could he be the next Bachelor? Recent history has the first date going to the next Bachelor/Bach'ette (see Jill, Jake, and Ali).
    3) I still contend that this dude was showcased for one of two reasons. He's either the cheater, so they show us how into him Ali is to set us up for her big "heartbreak" at the news of girlfriend. Or he's one of her F4, just as they gave us Vienna. Interesting to consider that Vienna was spotlighted in the preview as an unattractive crybaby who became F1. Compare that to the doting depiction of this dude. Ooohh, now I think he's the cheater
    4) Great job to the sleuthers and screencappers!
    Good analysis!!!... I did not see the previous season's first previews but I wanted to add that he could also be fan fav F3 guy... I remember later on in the first episode previews they featured Gia alot. But I agree with whoever that these are SCs of the first date to the Hollywood sign so for all we know this guy was gone two weeks later... haha

I also wanted to say he looks like the "Tom" type.

He could be FIR guy and hence the instant attraction/familiarity.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3887001;
    Yupp.
    Now we gotta figure out if Ali was staying at the mansion with that car, or if it was just there for the date that day. If it was there for the date, we can determine at least one date from Ep3.
    IMO, Ali arrived later that day to pick up the car and the date. Here's how I figure it:

Remember that the car was there early in the morning - sleuthing of the mansion started at about 0830, and the car was already behind the closed gate. My guess was that it was delivered Friday night for Saturday's date. My hunch is that they don't leave for the date until they've had a chance to rest up from Friday's activities, so maybe after noon? Plus, it was pretty cool that morning (we were wearing hoodies), so driving topless might not have led to such glee.

Woo hoo, it's coming together! LRSC is quite proud
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

is there a way to watch this promo..... I didn't think to record DWTS... tried the ABCweb-site and saw an ad but no video of the commercial
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3887519;
    is there a way to watch this promo..... I didn't think to record DWTS... tried the ABCweb-site and saw an ad but no video of the commercial
    it's on youtube
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Makes me wonder if the order of the grey shirt guy are......... meet at the mall......... both in the car............. Hollywood picnic - if it in fact all the same guy - which I believe it is
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3887558;
    Makes me wonder if the order of the grey shirt guy are......... meet at the mall......... both in the car............. Hollywood picnic - if it in fact all the same guy - which I believe it is
    Sounds reasonable and like a fun one on one day.