Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3887244;
    It's not Tyler kissing her or hugging her.
    Cape posted this pic of him on the 20/20 special:

Doesn't look at all like glasses guy.
    There is another shot of him from the front on the 20/20 special...if I was good at transferring pictures I would. Isn't this the guy that is sort of a chameleon. He looks different in a lot of pics.

If some are guessing here that they are showing him front and center, could he be the one that was booted by Ali?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3887248;
    I found a picture of Ty Brown in a similar grey shirt to the one seen worn in the screencap of Ali being swung around. IMO the muscular arms of the guy hugging Ali and Ty Brown appear to be the same as well:

The guy swinging Ali isn't Ty, it's just not. Ty has huge arms, the other guy doesn't. Ty's hair is much darker, too. I think this glasses guy is a new bachelor, one we don't know anything about.

These arms aren't as big as Ty's, not even close:

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3887251;
    The guy swinging Ali isn't Ty, it's just not. Ty has huge arms, the other guy doesn't. Ty's hair is much darker, too. I think this glasses guy is a new bachelor, one we don't know anything about.
    I'm thinking it is Tyler Morrow that is swinging Ali, who is the same guy kissing her and the same one in the car. All 3 men are wearing a grey t-shirt. Also, there is some razor stubble on the guys face that reminds me of the Tyler Morrow in the 20/20 special. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3887250;
    There is another shot of him from the front on the 20/20 special...if I was good at transferring pictures I would. Isn't this the guy that is sort of a chameleon. He looks different in a lot of pics.

If some are guessing here that they are showing him front and center, could he be the one that was booted by Ali?
    We were guessing he's either the cheater or in the F4. My guess is F4.

Ali and her mystery man are at the Highland and Hollywood shopping center...

You can see the matching walkways...and you can see that through the walkways you can see the Hollywood sign - so I am going to bet that they went there and that is where Ali told him they were going up there for a picnic...she seemed into this guy FAST...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3887260;

You can see the matching walkways...and you can see that through the walkways you can see the Hollywood sign - so I am going to bet that they went there and that is where Ali told him they were going up there for a picnic...she seemed into this guy FAST...
    So this was the VERY First date?! And she already is SOO into him! I love it!
    WHO is this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3887260;

Thank you Cape. For some reason I thought they were at Universal. I think someone mentioned that here.

Great job! Can it really be the first date at the sign though? I thought the blue car was at the house the week after the RC on the 18th?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3887262 View Post
    Thank you Cape. For some reason I thought they were at Universal. I think someone mentioned that here.
    I thought Disney b/c of Indy Jones...

but was striking out...then I searched for shopping centers in LA and BINGO!

I do not think it is Ty Brown now after Cash pointed out the differences between the two.

Is the bachelor in that screencap wearing glasses or sunglasses?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."