Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3854263;

What are they doing in this pic?
    And are those little markers on the ground for where they're supposed to be standing?
    Maybe they are looking at the little markers on the ground! ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3854303;
    Thanks for your diligence in getting the photos for us. This is so exciting. It doesn't matter that we can't see what they look like, it's just KNOWING for sure that the M&G happened last night and Ali's journey has begun. I certainly hope it isn't as rocky as last season, but left up to Fleiss, it will be more so.
    Hmmm what is the M&G for? To meet Ali? Or for the guys to meet each other?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3857086;
    Hmmm what is the M&G for? To meet Ali? Or for the guys to meet each other?
    Meet & Greet is when Ali meets ALL of the guys Usually occurs at the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3857087;
    Meet & Greet is when Ali meets ALL of the guys Usually occurs at the mansion
    Oh you mean when they all come out of the limo and meet her?

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3857093;
    Oh you mean when they all come out of the limo and meet her?
    That's it - lasts just about all night - into the very weeee hours of the am - sometimes to sunrise.......
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3857094;
    That's it - lasts just about all night - into the very weeee hours of the am - sometimes to sunrise.......
    Damn!!! I would be so tired!!! Zzzzzzzzzz.. What time do they start?

Like I said in my other post I thought the one in the middle was Jonathan, but now that I see this one I REALLY think it is him. He has long skinny fingers like that. To bad we can't see his watch. Could you have been lucky enough to get Craig and Jonathan in a picture? I mean we only have a few names so far and what are the odds two of the ones we know show up?

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3857185;
    Damn!!! I would be so tired!!! Zzzzzzzzzz.. What time do they start?
    I think I remember that Mamaracci's photos at the Westlake Village Hyatt were taken about 5 PM - so it seems that the limos start arriving at about 6 PM. Get everyone in... then the cocktail party. I hope Ali has comfy shoes, or that she has bought her tennies to change into (maybe this will be her signature - nah, TPTB wouldn't allow it, I don't think)!

The shoots tend to be hours and hours long. Lots of waiting to get to see The One. Add alcohol and nerves, and wow... you'd have to supply me with toothpicks for my eyelids, or an hourly power nap.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3857638;
    I think I remember that Mamaracci's photos at the Westlake Village Hyatt were taken about 5 PM - so it seems that the limos start arriving at about 6 PM. Get everyone in... then the cocktail party. I hope Ali has comfy shoes, or that she has bought her tennies to change into (maybe this will be her signature - nah, TPTB wouldn't allow it, I don't think)!

The shoots tend to be hours and hours long. Lots of waiting to get to see The One. Add alcohol and nerves, and wow... you'd have to supply me with toothpicks for my eyelids, or an hourly power nap.
    Now that I think about it, is it possible the action you saw going on at the house last Friday was Ali and Chris out front as she 'arrives' on the first night right before they go inside to have one of those chats about what she wants blah blah blah. That would explain the lights only in the front and not out back.

How else would they have time to film that stuff with Ali and Chris if the guys left the hotel around 6?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I PM'd Mamaracci with a picture of Jon to see if she thought the middle guy was him and she said no, that middle guy's hair was curlier and his build was slighter than Jon's.

FWIW, a member of Jon's family also didn't think it was him; they said that he's been working out more and is bigger than middle guy now.

Just throwing this out there.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time