Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3876844;
    Aren't they the same thing???
    No...if I'm understanding thebobies correctly.....

he caught (took the photo on Ali's 2nd jump). He didn't actually physically catch her on her 2nd jump.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3876862;

he caught (took the photo on Ali's 2nd jump). He didn't actually physically catch her on her 2nd jump.
    I had to lol at this. The only thing that came to mind was Deanna "falling" off of the mechanical bull & picturing Ali continually jumping off of the bench until someone caught her.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3876862;

aaaahhhh. get it now. thanks

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3876880;
    aaaahhhh. get it now. thanks
    The photographer had a very large lens camera. When he saw Ali jump, then get ready to jump again. Was when he took the picture, during her second jump. The guy in the blue shirt just stood there. Guy in blue shirt did not try to catch her.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3877577;
    The photographer had a very large lens camera. When he saw Ali jump, then get ready to jump again. Was when he took the picture, during her second jump. The guy in the blue shirt just stood there. Guy in blue shirt did not try to catch her.
    Why would he try to catch her? That didn't look like (to me) a jump where she was hoping someone'd catch her -- it looked like just a carefree, happy jump, second shot though it might be.

Now, the question should be whether he saw Ali interacting with ANY specific guy/guys. This would put to rest photo shoot versus on an actual date.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Ali looks adorable in that pic. It's kind of strange with the guy though because she's not looking at him at all. I don't think it looks like a date as much as a photo shoot.

I've been thinking about Ali looking at the guy taking the picture. Is it possible that Ali was in the middle of whatever, she saw the guy taking a picture of her (leading to it look like she was posing for his picture) and the guy snapped the picture while she was looking to see who he was?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3878370;
    I've been thinking about Ali looking at the guy taking the picture. Is it possible that Ali was in the middle of whatever, she saw the guy taking a picture of her (leading to it look like she was posing for his picture) and the guy snapped the picture while she was looking to see who he was?
    Absolutely! She was jumping (for whatever reason) and he was lucky enough to see her and snap her pic on her 2nd jump. I didn't post his name when I first posted the picture here and am now seeing it everywhere (blogs and such)-- I hope his 'real' work gets some recognition out of this whole thing.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3877668;
    Why would he try to catch her? That didn't look like (to me) a jump where she was hoping someone'd catch her -- it looked like just a carefree, happy jump, second shot though it might be.

Now, the question should be whether he saw Ali interacting with ANY specific guy/guys. This would put to rest photo shoot versus on an actual date.
    We have a second person who saw Ali and a guy (she described them as a couple) in this same area and at some place close by. She said Ali and the dude were dancing in the street. So even if this moment was just part of a photo shoot, she was still on a date that day in that same place.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878561;
    We have a second person who saw Ali and a guy (she described them as a couple) in this same area and at some place close by. She said Ali and the dude were dancing in the street. So even if this moment was just part of a photo shoot, she was still on a date that day in that same place.
    Yes, that's why we're calling it as a 1-on-1, and how we narrowed it down to the Chiado. Then we matched the SC to the photos of Chiado. Maybe her multiple jumps off the bench were producer-induced. I don't know if I would think of doing that more than once. In fact, she may be looking at the producer and the camera, even if her date is in the foreground, taking a photo, sipping a drink, or looking at his navel.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.