Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 764

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

  1. #411
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***




    Here is a picture of Castle of São Jorge that is overlooking the city of Lisbon, the capital of Portugal. This was a place noted in the article today that said the bachelorette is/was filming there.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  2. #412
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Here's a pic of one of the rooms at the Sheraton Lisbon Hotel where the cast and crew are said to be staying.


    Sheraton Lisbon Hotels: Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa - Hotel Rooms at sheraton

    Memorize those lamps!! We might see them in a PI at some point.

  3. #413
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Please note:


    If you are posting information from inside sources, that would be considered a spoiler.
    Sleuthing is speculation and guesses based on screencaps (mostly). It's difficult before a season starts to differentiate, but once the show is airing it will be easier to distinguish.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  4. #414
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,290

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Just an idea about the latest SC (Ali in the green top jumping off the bench)...and to be honest, even I'm not completely on board with this idea...

    Could she have been waiting to meet the guy in the SC and then upon seeing him jumps off the bench? The reason I doubt this is that he seems to be holding something in his hand and doesn't seem to be excited to see her.

  5. #415
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    The guy who took the photo said she jumped off the bench several times and he caught her on the 2nd jump. He also said they were a couple...

    but he did not clarify if that was her date or not

  6. #416
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3876083;
    The guy who took the photo said she jumped off the bench several times and he caught her on the 2nd jump. He also said they were a couple...
    but he did not clarify if that was her date or not
    WooHoo. I'm getting excited for this to start! I sure wish just one of these people would be more interested in the FACE and less in the TUSH

  7. #417
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3876083;
    The guy who took the photo said she jumped off the bench several times and he caught her on the 2nd jump. He also said they were a couple...

    but he did not clarify if that was her date or not
    If he said they were a couple. Then it is obvious that it was a date.

  8. #418
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3876071;
    Just an idea about the latest SC (Ali in the green top jumping off the bench)...and to be honest, even I'm not completely on board with this idea...

    Could she have been waiting to meet the guy in the SC and then upon seeing him jumps off the bench? The reason I doubt this is that he seems to be holding something in his hand and doesn't seem to be excited to see her.
    What SC are you talking about? I couldn't find it.

    Never mind, found it on another thread! Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by George1218; 04-14-2010 at 09:18 AM.

  9. #419
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3876087;
    WooHoo. I'm getting excited for this to start! I sure wish just one of these people would be more interested in the FACE and less in the TUSH
    To clarify this statement. The photographer caught Ali's 2nd jump in his picture. It wasn't that the guy caught Ali on her second jump. Incase anyone else took it that way.

  10. #420
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3876820;
    To clarify this statement. The photographer caught Ali's 2nd jump in his picture. It wasn't that the guy caught Ali on her second jump. Incase anyone else took it that way.
    Aren't they the same thing???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.