Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3868301;
    My guess is an apron and she is either the makeup or hair person. You can see the string from the apron at the back hanging down.
    I think that strap is hanging down from the backpack she's wearing, and she's holding both an opened laptop and a garment bag.

It's one of those mysteries we'll never be able to solve probably, because this scene will never air on TV. Or if it does, this young lady won't be in the shot!

I worked on Wall street for many years and it is not at all unusual for folks to be holding a menu for a local restaurant especially if it is lunch time. They might be wearing an apron from the place also. We will never know for sure in all probability.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3868754;
    I worked on Wall street for many years and it is not at all unusual for folks to be holding a menu for a local restaurant especially if it is lunch time. They might be wearing an apron from the place also. We will never know for sure in all probability.
    Interesting I never knew that. That could be who she is. But it wouldn't explain the other women. Unless they see the guy filming and decided to be curtious and not be in the tape. I've stopped for people before myself.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3868754;
    The cap in question was taken on a Sunday morning/afternoon - I doubt it's a menu or apron as Wall Street restaurants tend to be busier during a work week.

FORT Newbie

Ok here's what I found out. Acording to the data imbeded with the pic it was taken on 3/28 at 5:10 AM with a Blackberry 8520 The girl is holding an open make up case with a mirror in the lid. Probably she is part of the production staff. She is wearing a black apron under her jacket with a flower of some kind on it. Couldn't get enough contrast to see if it was a rose or not but it is red. Now if I can just find out how to get pics from the enhancement program to the internet. Got the program from someone and it is one of the oder ones NASA uses so yes it is that good and writen to block moving of enhanced files.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltT60;3869031;
    Ok here's what I found out. Acording to the data imbeded with the pic it was taken on 3/28 at 5:10 AM with a Blackberry 8520 The girl is holding an open make up case with a mirror in the lid. Probably she is part of the production staff. She is wearing a black apron under her jacket with a flower of some kind on it. Couldn't get enough contrast to see if it was a rose or not but it is red. Now if I can just find out how to get pics from the enhancement program to the internet. Got the program from someone and it is one of the oder ones NASA uses so yes it is that good and writen to block moving of enhanced files.
    Excuse my question, but wouldn't it be dark at 5:10 AM? The pic itself shows as probably mid morning with the gray skies, etc. I do agree that the female in question is probably a crew member.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3869274;
    Excuse my question, but wouldn't it be dark at 5:10 AM? The pic itself shows as probably mid morning with the gray skies, etc. I do agree that the female in question is probably a crew member.
    Not that I know ANYTHING about cameras and embedded codes or anything, but is it possible that the camera is set for West Coast time and it really was 8:10 a.m. in NYC? Just throwing it out, as we have seen that before with FRC pictures and such...

Back to lurking....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3869303;
    Not that I know ANYTHING about cameras and embedded codes or anything, but is it possible that the camera is set for West Coast time and it really was 8:10 a.m. in NYC? Just throwing it out, as we have seen that before with FRC pictures and such...

Back to lurking....
    Very good observation -- many people never change their date/time mode if they have one on their cameras. That is the first thing I do when I travel out of the states. I set my date/time mode before I leave the states. In fact it always near the top of my list of things to do before I leave.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3869332;
    Very good observation -- many people never change their date/time mode if they have one on their cameras. That is the first thing I do when I travel out of the states. I set my date/time mode before I leave the states. In fact it always near the top of my list of things to do before I leave.
    Just FYI Blackberries don't automatically change the time when you travel to a different time zone like cell phones do - messes with the calendar!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by www;3869342;
    Just FYI Blackberries don't automatically change the time when you travel to a different time zone like cell phones do - messes with the calendar!
    Fully understand that about blackberries. I was talking about a camera with date/time capabilities. I forgot that the picture was taken on a blackberry/phone. Sorry -