Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3863297;
    Tweet:
    "Me and Ali from the Bachelorette" (from Laura again) I wonder what that man was thinking.. lol
    I'm lovin the way Ali looks in this picture especially the hair. No dark roots and a curly layered look (is that right?). That's a great improvement. The Ali love is commin back!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863311;
    Was she really just out roaming the streets of NYC today? Maybe she was at a scavenger hunt final destination waiting for the guys to show up, but then where was the camera crew, handlers, etc.?

And, look, her roots are touched up. She looks great.

That man in the picture is thinking who is that? Do I know her? Should I know her? Should I go get in the picture and pretend I know her? I'll just take a picture and leave it laying around and somebody will tell me who she is. Maybe my wife will see the picture and not like me in a picture with whoever she is. Maybe she has some big dude who will not like me being in the picture with her. Oh well, back to work.
    Her hair looks better in that pic than I've EVER seen it before. Ever. Nicely done Bachelorette hairstylist.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3863313;
    I'm lovin the way Ali looks in this picture especially the hair. No dark roots and a curly layered look (is that right?). That's a great improvement. The Ali love is commin back!
    Hm.. I didn't know it left.
    I guess it got clouded in all the drama last season.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863302;
    Great job finding that.

The bus in the background says Water St. on it. I'm guessing she is staying downtown.

She looks real pretty there too.

Plus, it's a two way street in Manhattan.

Brklyn any idea where that is?
    Yes, this is again the corner or wall and water street, but towards gouvernours lane.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863314;
    Her hair looks better in that pic than I've EVER seen it before. Ever. Nicely done Bachelorette hairstylist.
    Agreed! I can't wait for this season to begin. Although we are doing a nice job of piecing it together.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863315;
    Hm.. I didn't know it left.
    I guess it got clouded in all the drama last season.
    The Ali love lost it's luster for a while last season. But I'm a forgiving kind a guy. So i feel it commin back!!!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863318;
    Agreed! I can't wait for this season to begin. Although we are doing a nice job of piecing it together.
    Everyone has done an awesome job so far. All the best stuff is still to come. I wish we had someone on the lookout in Iceland! Maybe hotel/resort staff will tweet something.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3863313;
    That's the best I've ever seen her hair look!! I love the curly layered look too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863327;
    Everyone has done an awesome job so far. All the best stuff is still to come. I wish we had someone on the lookout in Iceland! Maybe hotel/resort staff will tweet something.
    What about the 'lil gal who tipped us off in the first place that the FD were going to be in Iceland. She said she was going to "stalk" them when they got there. If someone knows how to contact her, when we know the dates they are going to be there, maybe she could be our "eyes". Does anyone know if she is anywhere close to where they will be.?

FORT Newbie

Hello. I've just been lurking for awhile. All the sleuthers here are doing a great job! In the picture of Ali in front of the cab, the well-dressed man on the right looks familiar. I think he's the fashion director from InStyle magazine that was at the InStyle photo shoot from Jake's season. Maybe Ali is doing a photo shoot too.