Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863138;
    The only thing that makes me leery of Ali's cast is the fact that the few that we know of are mostly all still there. I mean, the ones that let it be known that they were going on this show to seemingly lots of people have continued to move forward. Why did they tell people they were going on the show? Exposure? Fame? Excited about meeting Ali and couldn't contain themselves? Maybe it means nothing. But Fleiss has stated that 'about half' of the contestants are there for reasons other than being F1 in the end. I'm worried Ali is keeping all the fame-seekers, and possibly other good guys are going home. Or maybe there is an unusually high number of fame seekers this season? IDK. I'll just wait and see ...
    I said I wouldn't talk bad about any of the guys again, but I feel the same way you do! Some of them are there for the fame!
    Don't get me wrong I like Ali, but I wonder if she is really ready to get married. I am not sure she is actually looking to get married in the end like some of the past bachelorettes. If she does find someone (who isn't in it for the game) I see a very long engagement. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3862147;
    Love Me was able to confrim that this is Kirk. His friend is certain that's him.

So Kirk is in the F15 and on the photo shoot group date.

Thank you Cash for posting this. I can confirm 100% that is Kirk in the pink shirt. I sent this photo to his friend and he told me that was him.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3863039;
    Ok lets see if we can name them all.

Can we name them.

l.Jonathan

3. Kasey or Kirk,

4. Jacob in two tone shirt from Canada I believe

5. Ty Brown jacket with light blue stripe.

6. Behind Ty, Craig attorney ???

7. Tyler Morrow ??

Which one is Ryan.
    Looking at the picture of the guy with a stripe on his jacket sleeve - if that is Ty Brown and he is supposed to be 6' 3" and comparing him to Jonathan who is supposed to be 5' 8" .............Don't you'll think that person is too short ?
    And too light skinned ? Ty Brown has a great tan going on but this guy seems well, not so tanned.

Can anyone "see" Tyler Morrow in this picture ????
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3863162;
    Looking at the picture of the guy with a stripe on his jacket sleeve - if that is Ty Brown and he is supposed to be 6' 3" and comparing him to Jonathan who is supposed to be 5' 8" .............Don't you'll think that person is too short ?
    And too light skinned ? Ty Brown has a great tan going on but this guy seems well, not so tanned.

Can anyone "see" Tyler Morrow in this picture ????
    That looks like Ty B. to me. I'm not seeing Tyler Morrow either, and the more I look at the Kirk/Kasey pick, I'm beginning to think it is neither one of them. Not much help was I?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3863165;
    That looks like Ty B. to me. I'm not seeing Tyler Morrow either, and the more I look at the Kirk/Kasey pick, I'm beginning to think it is neither one of them. Not much help was I?
    lol - we all try.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fanatic

I think these pictures will tell you how big Ty Brown is.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3863155;
    Thank you Cash for posting this. I can confirm 100% that is Kirk in the pink shirt. I sent this photo to his friend and he told me that was him.
    I found this pic on a website where I think Kirk works. Can you have your friend identify whether it is Kirk or not.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863220;
    I found this pic on a website where I think Kirk works. Can you have your friend identify whether it is Kirk or not.

Thanks.
    I think that is were he works, but I will be happy to send this picture to his friend to verify that. Great Find!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3863224;
    I think that is were he works, but I will be happy to send this picture to his friend to verify that. Great Find!
    I saw that when I first started looking up Kirk. But I thought the hair seemed way to dark for Kirk.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3863182;
    I think these pictures will tell you how big Ty Brown is.

Ummmm, I think I'm gonna need that bottom one blown up to poster size to be able to tell for sure. Pretty please? LOL