Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863111;
    Maybe the 'winner' of this scavenger hunt through NYC wins the 1:1 date and the other two are the 2:1 date -- but I don't know how that works with the timeline. That would give one guy a group date and a 1:1 this episode (ala Wes). I never really considered that dinner in the bank vault with Wes/Jillian a true 1:1, but it was the only one he got, and he was F4. ??
    I don't get it. So a 2-1 date on Tuesday, groupdate yesterday, and another group activity to see who gets the 1-1 date tonight? I guess that would work.

I think there's something else going on that won't make sense until the season starts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863112;
    I don't get it. So a 2-1 date on Tuesday, groupdate yesterday, and another group activity to see who gets the 1-1 date tonight? I guess that would work.

I think there's something else going on that won't make sense until the season starts.
    That's what I meant about not knowing how it works with the timeline. It's possible the museum date was the 2:1. Do we know for sure what happened on Tuesday?

It's possible that something weird happened again this season, like on Jake's 4th episode. Maybe Ali only cut to 10 last RC instead of 9. Or, this group today is just an extra, everybody included event. IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863119;
    That's what I meant about not knowing how it works with the timeline. It's possible the museum date was the 2:1. Do we know for sure what happened on Tuesday?

It's possible that something weird happened again this season, like on Jake's 4th episode. Maybe Ali only cut to 10 last RC instead of 9. Or, this group today is just an extra, everybody included event. IDK.
    I posted that as an idea earlier, but I think it disappeared under the mountains of other posts at the time--maybe it was only a F12 to F10 cut at the last RC.

Also, wasn't it true that for the most part TPTB knew that they wanted Ali as the Bachelorette, and so they probably did casting with her more in mind? If that's the case, then there may have been more Ali "types" than is normal for a season, in which case she may have wanted to keep a few of them around longer. Of course now that I wrote that I can see there's a million holes in that theory, what with all of the manipulation in casting and eliminations, etc.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3863126;
    I posted that as an idea earlier, but I think it disappeared under the mountains of other posts at the time--maybe it was only a F12 to F10 cut at the last RC.

Also, wasn't it true that for the most part TPTB knew that they wanted Ali as the Bachelorette, and so they probably did casting with her more in mind? If that's the case, then there may have been more Ali "types" than is normal for a season, in which case she may have wanted to keep a few of them around longer. Of course now that I wrote that I can see there's a million holes in that theory, what with all of the manipulation in casting and eliminations, etc.

I agree with your theory...they knew long before we did that Ali was going to be the bachelorette and she had to have had a say in the cast of bachelors.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3863126;

The only thing that makes me leery of Ali's cast is the fact that the few that we know of are mostly all still there. I mean, the ones that let it be known that they were going on this show to seemingly lots of people have continued to move forward. Why did they tell people they were going on the show? Exposure? Fame? Excited about meeting Ali and couldn't contain themselves? Maybe it means nothing. But Fleiss has stated that 'about half' of the contestants are there for reasons other than being F1 in the end. I'm worried Ali is keeping all the fame-seekers, and possibly other good guys are going home. Or maybe there is an unusually high number of fame seekers this season? IDK. I'll just wait and see ...

FORT Regular

could this also mean that she possibly had more than the original 25 and so kept more than the original 15? that would possibly make 2 group dates and 1 1 on 1 date per episode until they got the numbers back down. that might explain why no one is really sure if the hollywood sign date was a 1 on 1 or group. just a thought....

FORT Fanatic

I actually see it going the other direction. Eliminating more sooner just like Jake. Ali really admired Jake for doing that. And I could see the same thing happening here. I don't see Ali leading these guys on either. She might of felt lead on by Jake at one point. And isn't going to put someone else through that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3863131;
    I agree with your theory...they knew long before we did that Ali was going to be the bachelorette and she had to have had a say in the cast of bachelors.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3863140;
    I actually see it going the other direction. Eliminating more sooner just like Jake. Ali really admired Jake for doing that. And I could see the same thing happening here. I don't see Ali leading these guys on either. She might of felt lead on by Jake at one point. And isn't going to put someone else through that.
    I see what you're saying. It just doesn't seem likely that they'd combine a group date with what would eventually be a 1-1 date, since there's the hunt for Ali going on during this date. Though maybe she pared it from 12 to 8, in which case yesterday was a 1-1 date, today was a 7-1 group date with SQT like with Wes in Jillian's season? Are we sure there was a date on 3/23?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863138;
    The only thing that makes me leery of Ali's cast is the fact that the few that we know of are mostly all still there. I mean, the ones that let it be known that they were going on this show to seemingly lots of people have continued to move forward. Why did they tell people they were going on the show? Exposure? Fame? Excited about meeting Ali and couldn't contain themselves? Maybe it means nothing. But Fleiss has stated that 'about half' of the contestants are there for reasons other than being F1 in the end. I'm worried Ali is keeping all the fame-seekers, and possibly other good guys are going home. Or maybe there is an unusually high number of fame seekers this season? IDK. I'll just wait and see ...
    I know. But we don't know what these guys are actually like, since we don't all personally know them. And they're probably bound to be portrayed badly or at least differently to create drama. It's possible some of them are good guys and we just never get to see that side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863119;

MF has two hours to fill for each episode, so three dates would be the minimum. This week they could have 4 dates just as Jake did in SF. He had three 1:1's and a 2:1. However, only 5 girls were left and roses were not up for grabs on any of these dates.

I think if these 7 guys are on a scavenger hunt, one of them will get a 1:1 with Ali. She says in her clue "find me if you want a rose", so whoever finds her gets a rose and I'm sure a date.