Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

For those who know Kasey... Was his hair lighter or darker when he left for the show? In one of the pics posted earlier (the one with the fighter )it looked kind of dark with highlights on top. Just saying the back of his head may appear darker not showing highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3863083;
    Do we know how tall Ty Brown is ? From pictures, I get the impression that he's really tall (more like the guy in the back, closest to the camara).
    Ty Brown's myspace says he is 6'3". I don't think there is a guy in that pic who is that tall.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863098;
    Ty Brown's myspace says he is 6'3". I don't think there is a guy in that pic who is that tall.
    I can see 2 or 3 guys that could be that tall.
    Jonathan is like 5'8" or 5'9" according to people who know him. All of those other guys are at least 3-4 inches taller than him. And that big guy on the right is way tall.

I am trying to find out how tall Ty is but I got another vote for him as the guy we think from a close friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863087;
    Yeah they tend to really love the 'drama' of a 2-1 date. I don't think they'd skip it. But it would make sense of the 7 guys on what looks like a groupdate.

Craig still isn't home, and I don't see him in the pic. And if Kasey isn't the guy in front of Kirk, then he's not on the date and still not home.
    The numbers are not working out. If 9 guys went with Ali to NYC and there are 7 guys in this photo, that leaves two guys. If there is a 2:1 date, which I can't see TPTB not having, that means there is not a 1:1 date.

Maybe Ali's out on her 2:1 date and the remaining 7 guys are just out on their own sightseeing. Ya reckon??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863098;
    I have been contacted by several people that, that is in fact Ty Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863103;
    The numbers are not working out. If 9 guys went with Ali to NYC and there are 7 guys in this photo, that leaves two guys. If there is a 2:1 date, which I can't see TPTB not having, that means there is not a 1:1 date.

Maybe Ali's out on her 2:1 date and the remaining 7 guys are just out on their own sightseeing. Ya reckon??
    Maybe something different is going on. Maybe there were more guys that got cut off in the pic? It could be some weird group thing. Remember when Deanna took all the guys to meet Ellen? Maybe it's something weird like that where everybody is involved and it's not technically a date? I have no clue.

This is a picture of Kasey at Christmas

He is REALLY tall...only can tell this by reference of others in the photo but I would venture to guess his is at least 6'5

Hey if Jonathan makes F2 - it should be EASY to sleuth him against the other guy!!

ETA: I found out Kasey is 6'4!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3863107;
    This is a picture of Kasey at Christmas

He is REALLY tall...only can tell this by reference of others in the photo but I would venture to guess his is at least 6'5

Hey if Jonathan makes F2 - it should be EASY to sleuth him against the other guy!!

That's too funny.
    Kasey's myspace said he was 6'4". Pretty tall. I don't think he's in the pic. Unless he's in front of Kirk and it's going to be too hard to tell. That other guy on the right behind Ty is reallly big. I wonder how tall he is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863103;

Maybe the 'winner' of this scavenger hunt through NYC wins the 1:1 date and the other two are the 2:1 date -- but I don't know how that works with the timeline. That would give one guy a group date and a 1:1 this episode (ala Wes). I never really considered that dinner in the bank vault with Wes/Jillian a true 1:1, but it was the only one he got, and he was F4. ??