Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

It has been confirmed to me that this is infact Ty Brown, by someone close to him.

Ty Brown has curly hair in the front. The guy in the darker gray jacket with gray stripe matches the best.

FORT Fogey

Who do we know that's for sure on the show and still there, but not in that pic? That's who got the 1:1 or 2:1 date.

Regarding 7 guys in that pic -- maybe they eliminated the dreaded 2:1 date this season and just went with two 1:1s and this group date of 7. Not very likely probably since the 2:1 usually provides good drama, but it would explain the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3863080;
    Who do we know that's for sure on the show, but not in that pic? That's who got the 1:1 or 2:1 date.

Regarding 7 guys in that pic -- maybe they eliminated the dreaded 2:1 date this season and just went with two 1:1s and this group date of 7. Not very likely probably since the 2:1 usually provides good drama, but it would explain the numbers.
    I dont think Kasey is in this pic but that is just me. Maybe the poster who knows him will be able to tell us if he is in this pic
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Do we know how tall Ty Brown is ? From pictures, I get the impression that he's really tall (more like the guy in the back, closest to the camara).
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I can see that as Ty now. Ty is a big guy ... I wonder who the even bigger guy behind him is?!?!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3863079;
    It has been confirmed to me that this is infact Ty Brown, by someone close to him.

Ty Brown has curly hair in the front. The guy in the darker gray jacket with gray stripe matches the best.

Has to be Ty -- look at that ear/sideburn combo!

Who do we know that's for sure on the show, but not in that pic? That's who got the 1:1 or 2:1 date.

The 1:1 could be with Kasey, if we get confirmation that he's still not home.....

Who do we know that's for sure on the show and still there, but not in that pic? That's who got the 1:1 or 2:1 date.

Yeah they tend to really love the 'drama' of a 2-1 date. I don't think they'd skip it. But it would make sense of the 7 guys on what looks like a groupdate.

Craig still isn't home, and I don't see him in the pic. And if Kasey isn't the guy in front of Kirk, then he's not on the date and still not home.

I think it is safe to say that Kasey Kahl is not in that picture.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3863082;
    I dont think Kasey is in this pic but that is just me. Maybe the poster who knows him will be able to tell us if he is in this pic
    Yeah, I don't see Kasey either. That blonde guy is too short to be Kasey. Could be Kirk, or some other blonde that we don't know of yet.