Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3862948;
    Awesome lauva! Thanks for posting them for her True.
    I'm glad Ali's not wearing yellow! Is she wearing an orange sweatshirt? lol A very loose blouse I guess!
    Considering timeline, this isn't possible, but it reminded me of the dress we saw Ali wearing yesterday in the picture from that girl's twitter...

I don't think it's the same outfit from yesterday, but it does look like the shirt she wore while filming somewhere in LA that was posted here a few days ago.

yesterday:

today:

while in LA:

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3862970;
    I don't think it's the same outfit from yesterday, but it does look like the shirt she wore while filming somewhere in LA that was posted here a few days ago.

yesterday:

today:

while in LA:
    Whoops, my bad. I am talking about the orange dress, not the outfit from yesterday. I must have confused the two in my muddled brain. But if that is the case, it is possible she was wearing it, right? A la Jason and the plaid shirts? Though I think TPTB wouldn't want her to do that. Oh well, commentary on her dress is a complete aside... much more interesting to debate the identities of the men at this point!

Thanks for point that out though!

Here's a post about an hour ago on facebook

at planet hollywood with nat! saw all the bachelorette guys in time square and walked through bryant park
    Not sure if she walked through Bryant Park or the guys did

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3862917;
    All credit goes to Lauva

So looking at the wall behind her and I think it looks like the walls outside central park. Do we have any info on what was said? Also, if not the walls of central park I think her location could be Belvedere Castle in Central Park.

Belvedere Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Belvedere Castle | Your Complete Guide to Central Park

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3863002;
    So looking at the wall behind her and I think it looks like the walls outside central park. Do we have any info on what was said? Also, if not the walls of central park I think her location could be Belvedere Castle in Central Park.

I'm thinking the same brklyn. Someone posted that they found a tweet that said the guys were down at Bryant Park. Can the wall behind Ali resemble anything in that area too?

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3863002;

Something like "I'm somewhere in the concrete jungle. If you want a rose you have to come find me."

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863007;
    I'm thinking the same brklyn. Someone posted that they found a tweet that said the guys were down at Bryant Park. Can the wall behind Ali resemble anything in that area too?
    Not really. The bricks that make up the walls of Bryant park are smoother than the one Ali was in front of. If you read the description for the castle it seems logical that they would have a date there...

Sitting high atop Vista Rock (the second highest natural elevation in the park) Belvedere Castle provides a panoramic view in almost every direction. It is also perhaps the most magical monument in Central Park, one that combines function, form and romance - all in one convenient, central location.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3863014;
    Something like "I'm somewhere in the concrete jungle. If you want a rose you have to come find me."
    I think that New York City itself is the concrete jungle. They must have been given more clues than just that.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3863017;
    Not really. The bricks that make up the walls of Bryant park are smoother than the one Ali was in front of. If you read the description for the castle it seems logical that they would have a date there...
    Definitely a logical choice, but the guys headed to Bryant Park confused me. I thought maybe she could be standing on the Brooklyn Bridge but the bricks are more elongated there.

I think this is so much fun. And how romantic to be at the castle.

Concrete jungle is only referring to NYC as a whole.