Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

I am not convinced this is Kirk. The reason being is because of his stomach muscles, his torso goes into a v. Also you will notice that Kasey likes to wear hip hugger type of clothes. Take a look at these two photos of Kasey. Who ever it is, I think he is also the 4th person in the group photo of 5 from the very beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3862147;
    Love Me was able to confrim that this is Kirk. His friend is certain that's him.

So Kirk is in the F15 and on the photo shoot group date.
    Last edited by theboies; 03-25-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3862517;
    I am not convinced this is Kirk. The reason being is because of his stomach muscles, his torso goes into a v. Take a look at these two photos of Kasey. Who ever it is, I think he is also the 4th person in the group photo of 5 from the very beginning.

I see 3 different guys there.
    Kasey is more of a skinny guy, not a muscular guy like the pink shirt dude looks to be. I think Kasey is in the sweatband. He's got long legs and a long, skinny body the same way sweatband/short shorts guy does.

We'll find out in a few weeks. No worries. Either way, Kirk and Kasey are both in the F12, Kirk's in the F9.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3862470;
    I do think Kasey's the one in the sweatband. His body looks like a match to that guy's. And Kirk looks way yummy.

On a different note, this was posted on Ty's fan page, and I thought it was kinda cute that somebody put it together. I switched it from the original, but it's a cute comparison to see what they'd look like together.

Now that you put them together like that, I think they could make a cute couple! Can't wait to see them together and see how far he goes. I'm also one who likes the country boy scruffy look on a man.

If the premiere is on May 24th, would the guys names and photos come out around May 17th? What do you think?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3862521;
    I see 3 different guys there.
    Kasey is more of a skinny guy, not a muscular guy like the pink shirt dude looks to be. I think Kasey is in the sweatband. He's got long legs and a long, skinny body the same way sweatband/short shorts guy does.

We'll find out in a few weeks. No worries. Either way, Kirk and Kasey are both in the F12, Kirk's in the F9.
    One thing I can tell you for sure is that is not Kasey in the sweatband. No way. Nothing about that guy is Kasey.
    I also do not think that the guy in the pink shirt is Kasey either but it is not that good of a shot and if the image is distorted, then maybe. Kasey is tall and he is blond but still I know him and it just doesn't seem to be him through my eyes.
    Also Kasey does have a thinner build. It will be interesting to see the show when it airs because he started working out with a PT before he left for the show.
    I put a few pics up here so you can compare something different than what we have seen before. The one on the left is with his friend Casey Olsen (fighter) and I thought it would help to show just how tall he is.

Last edited by hate2love; 03-25-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Had wrong format, sorry.

Thanks for the pic comparison. I don't think Kasey is the guy in the pink. And I'll trust your judgment on it not being him in the sweatband either.

The first thing I noticed about him was how tall he is. In all his pics he was towering over everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3862586;
    Now that you put them together like that, I think they could make a cute couple! Can't wait to see them together and see how far he goes. I'm also one who likes the country boy scruffy look on a man.

If the premiere is on May 24th, would the guys names and photos come out around May 17th? What do you think?
    They usually come out on Wed. So 5/12 or 5/19 would be our best bet. I hope it's sooner rather than later. I wanna see the whole cast. I also can't wait till like the end of April when hopefully we'll start to get little previews.

All credit goes to Lauva

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Very nicely done, lauva and truelove.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3862917;
    All credit goes to Lauva

Awesome lauva! Thanks for posting them for her True.
    I'm glad Ali's not wearing yellow! Is she wearing an orange sweatshirt? lol A very loose blouse I guess!