Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3860062;
    Vanity Fair? I don't think they would have any photoshoot from the show in their publication. What other publications could it be with besides them?
    I'm seriously out of my league here, but Vanity Fair doesn't seem like a good match to me either. However, michaelgrecco.com has a list of clients including magazines - some of which seem more likely. Time Warner -ABC is also listed as a client/former client.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3859428;
    Pics from the group date in Malibu...

Cupcakes, you truly are awesome! Where did you get these pics? Took em yourself?
    There is a group date this Wednesday in NYC at the Museum of Natural History, maybe you can get over there and get some pics from that date as well? Somebody should do it

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3860172;
    Cupcakes, you truly are awesome! Where did you get these pics? Took em yourself?
    There is a group date this Wednesday in NYC at the Museum of Natural History, maybe you can get over there and get some pics from that date as well? Somebody should do it
    How did you find out about a group date in NYC this Wednesday? We think there is a RC 12/9 tonight, Monday, so that means she will travel with 9 guys to NYC tomorrow, 3/23. That means there will be 2 episodes (4 & 5) in NYC before the HTDs. Three dates this week in NYC (3/24-26) with the RC F9/F6 probably Saturday, 3/27 (Ep4); 3 more dates in NYC (3/28-3/30) with the F6/F4 Rc on Wed. 3/31. The first HTD will probably be on Friday 4/2.

After HTDs, F4/F3 RC will probably be in NYC and then around 4/10/10, Ali & the F3 guys will travel from NYC to Iceland for the fantasy dates , F3/F2 RC, MTP, LCD and FRC. The FRC will probably be approximately Friday or Saturday, 4/23-24.

Does anyone have any kind of tentative filming schedule? I'm just guessing here.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3860206;
    How did you find out about a group date in NYC this Wednesday? We think there is a RC 12/9 tonight, Monday, so that means she will travel with 9 guys to NYC tomorrow, 3/23. That means there will be 2 episodes (4 & 5) in NYC before the HTDs. Three dates this week in NYC (3/24-26) with the RC F9/F6 probably Saturday, 3/27 (Ep4); 3 more dates in NYC (3/28-3/30) with the F6/F4 Rc on Wed. 3/31. The first HTD will probably be on Friday 4/2.

After HTDs, F4/F3 RC will probably be in NYC and then around 4/10/10, Ali & the F3 guys will travel from NYC to Iceland for the fantasy dates , F3/F2 RC, MTP, LCD and FRC. The FRC will probably be approximately Friday or Saturday, 4/23-24.

Does anyone have any kind of tentative filming schedule? I'm just guessing here.
    I posted a new schedule up to the F6 RC, but if we want I can post a tentative one going to the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3860209;
    I posted a new schedule up to the F6 RC, but if we want I can post a tentative one going to the FRC.
    That would be great.....Thanks

Love Me was able to confrim that this is Kirk. His friend is certain that's him.

So Kirk is in the F15 and on the photo shoot group date.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-24-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3862147;
    Love Me was able to confrim that this is Kirk. His friend is certain that's him.

So Kirk is in the F15 and on the photo shoot group date.
    I though that was Kirk more than it was Kasey. Someone mentioned that Kasey may be the one who has his back to the camera wearing a sweatband. I think Kirk looks hot.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3862342;
    I though that was Kirk more than it was Kasey. Someone mentioned that Kasey may be the one who has his back to the camera wearing a sweatband. I think Kirk looks hot.
    I do think Kasey's the one in the sweatband. His body looks like a match to that guy's. And Kirk looks way yummy.

On a different note, this was posted on Ty's fan page, and I thought it was kinda cute that somebody put it together. I switched it from the original, but it's a cute comparison to see what they'd look like together.

I kinda like Ty. I like the country scruffy look though!
    Am I the only one that can't pull his myspace page up or has it been taken down?

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3862473;
    I kinda like Ty. I like the country scruffy look though!
    Am I the only one that can't pull his myspace page up or has it been taken down?
    Still up:
    MySpace - Ty - 31 - Male - Nashville, Tennessee - myspace.com/tybrown123
    His FB was taken down, though. I think this one was left up because it's been so long since he's used it.