Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

This amazing picture that Cupcakes found, took place at the property in the red box below (I think). Ignore the white line and red dot, they were from a previous post on another thread.

I'm not sure if I should post the name and address of the property since it is a private dwelling, but I am pretty sure that Vanity Fair did a photo shoot with Blake Lively, Emma Roberts, Amanda Seyfried, and Kristen Stewart at the same location a little while back. I think I can prove it, but this is probably not the place to post pictures of the Vanity Fair photo shoot. However, if you google it you'll see lots of pictures (and lots of white shirts!!), and you might also find VFs instructions/directions for the photo shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3859948;

This amazing picture that Cupcakes found, took place at the property in the red box below (I think). Ignore the white line and red dot, they were from a previous post on another thread.

I'm not sure if I should post the name and address of the property since it is a private dwelling, but I am pretty sure that Vanity Fair did a photo shoot with Blake Lively, Emma Roberts, Amanda Seyfried, and Kristen Stewart at the same location a little while back. I think I can prove it, but this is probably not the place to post pictures of the Vanity Fair photo shoot. However, if you google it you'll see lots of pictures (and lots of white shirts!!), and you might also find VFs instructions/directions for the photo shoot.
    You're amazing! Looks like an exact match to me!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3859524;
    This is soo Ali! And she is also the one in the bikini standing next to one of the guys. I'm surprised to see her hair so long. But I like it.

Remember this tweet that I posted last week? Do you think this was a group swim suit photo shoot for them? I am sure at the time they could not say why Ali was filming near thier store, but maybe this was a clue? At the very least she could have picked up a couple of binkin's there to use for this.

BeachBunnySwim: ABC was shooting the new Bachelorette Ali on Robertson Blvd today. Hope Beach Bunny makes the cut!

I see why the camera and boom mike are on Ali and the men, but why is there another set behind them focused on two women under the straw umbrella?

Excellent job on the photos, Cupcakes!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Magazine editors?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3860018;

I see why the camera and boom mike are on Ali and the men, but why is there another set behind them focused on two women under the straw umbrella?

Excellent job on the photos, Cupcakes!
    I agree
    I wondered about this earlier but someone said the 2 women are doing hair and makeup under the umbrella. I think they saw someone with a white shirt in a chair under it. I am sorry but I dont see it. I dont see anyone in a chair with a white shirt (I am probably blind) and I dont see what looks like makeup to me on the table. and anyway why would they be taping it??? I dont remember seeing a makeup and hair shot in any previous seasons....
    I am still curious about it!!

FORT Fanatic

At one point the producer Martin was sitting in the chair. But there is no one there at this time. Now looking at how the one girl is like looking inside. It could be the cameraman is filming from the outside into the home. Remember how on Jake's season they were filming from the inside out at Jake and Ali standing by the limo hugging, and Jake kissing her.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860043;
    I agree
    I wondered about this earlier but someone said the 2 women are doing hair and makeup under the umbrella. I think they saw someone with a white shirt in a chair under it. I am sorry but I dont see it. I dont see anyone in a chair with a white shirt (I am probably blind) and I dont see what looks like makeup to me on the table. and anyway why would they be taping it??? I dont remember seeing a makeup and hair shot in any previous seasons....

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860043;
    I agree
    That actually makes sense, moonmyyst ~ in the second of Cupcakes' photos you can see in the background a man in a white shirt that looks like he is getting hair and makeup (or whatever they do to men on the show) under the umbrella. It is the far left of the photo. Perhaps they are filming an "In The Moment" at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3859428;
    Pics from the group date in Malibu...

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Vanity Fair? I don't think they would have any photoshoot from the show in their publication. What other publications could it be with besides them?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3860062;
    Vanity Fair? I don't think they would have any photoshoot from the show in their publication. What other publications could it be with besides them?
    What about Cosmo?