Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

KK4
    FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859650;
    That guy standing beside Ali looks like Jeremy from DeAnna's season to me. Any chance of him coming back for a second chance at love or is he in a relationship? Do we know his whereabouts at present? RS did say he knew a couple of guys who were going to be on the show.

The light haired guy in that same photo, with the rolled up white pants and light peach shirt looks like Kasey Kahl from Fresno (I think). Does anyone else think so?
    It looked like Jeremy to me as well.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3859449;
    Here are the guys cropped

Ali is the one in the bathing suit.
    No, I don't think any of those guys is Jon. The guy in green comes close but his hair is all wrong.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3859498;
    These pics remind me of the ones we got of the InStyle date during Jake's season. Do yall remember how we thought Roz was Ali and Corrie was Christina and Gia was Caitlyn? I think we should maybe hold off on guessing which guys are in this pic until we at least get all of their names.
    That being said, I can't help myself. My spidey senses are telling me Kasey is in this pic. I feel like he's got the same build as the guy in the shorts and headband.

ps, what they heck kind of photos shoot is this? The guys are all wearing like 3 different styles of clothing, Ali's chillin in a bikini top and shorts, homeboy's wearing a headband. This looks like a fun date and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's up with all the craziness. Also, there's gotta be more that 6 guys on this date, right? If it's just 6, and there were two 1-1 dates, that would mean that 7 guys didn't get dates.
    That's what I am going to do Cash. I remember last seasons photoshoot pics so well and how wrong I was about most of the girls in the pics.

And like you said, what's the odds that of the guys shown in the pics, some of them are the same as the guys we know to be on the show.

However, great job ya'll! I'm just reading the threads to see what ya'll find and so far...bravo!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I believe the rack of clothes belongs to the guys as well as Ali.

That makes sense cause you never see them carrying changes of clothes with them.

So they tell them this is what we are going to be doing and we need your outfits. So they take them from the guys before they leave for their date.

For those that can see clearer than I can, there seems to be a red or pink thing every so often on the rack. Those would be separating or will have the names on them. Plus notice there are short things and then longer ones in each grouping.

In fact the wardrobe people will go through what the guys put out and they say take this, this and that. They know the colors that Ali will be wearing and they never want them clashing. Also note that usually they are not wearing patterns.

They were probably told these things before they left home. I am sure that the outfits for her were picked out for her according to the dates long before filming begins.

Gee it is all coming back to me. The same as for the movies...

The guys that seem to be standing there have already changed. Yes that is the makeup and hair people off to the side as well. So these guys have already been done or they are waiting their turn.

I think the guy standing next to Ali in the photoshoot looks like Keanu Reeves.
    I know he is not on the show but how cool would that be.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3859816;
    I believe the rack of clothes belongs to the guys as well as Ali.

That makes sense cause you never see them carrying changes of clothes with them.

So they tell them this is what we are going to be doing and we need your outfits. So they take them from the guys before they leave for their date.

For those that can see clearer than I can, there seems to be a red or pink thing every so often on the rack. Those would be separating or will have the names on them. Plus notice there are short things and then longer ones in each grouping.

In fact the wardrobe people will go through what the guys put out and they say take this, this and that. They know the colors that Ali will be wearing and they never want them clashing. Also note that usually they are not wearing patterns.

They were probably told these things before they left home. I am sure that the outfits for her were picked out for her according to the dates long before filming begins.

Gee it is all coming back to me. The same as for the movies...

The guys that seem to be standing there have already changed. Yes that is the makeup and hair people off to the side as well. So these guys have already been done or they are waiting their turn.
    Also, this date is believed to be a photoshoot of some sort. Like the InStyle date during Jake's season. The girl's all got to pick out clothes to wear for the shoot. I don't think the clothes on the rack are the guys personal duds, but probably provided for the shoot.

For future reference (maybe)?

Nice looking watch on left wrist of red headband/red shorts guy. Looks like black band with large white face.

Green shirt guy wears his on the right wrist.

Pink shirt guy has one too, on left wrist but not very clear, so probably not helpful.

That could possibly be true that they are provided. I am only going by the things that previous bachelor/ettes have said that they bring the things needed for the show that they aren't provided until the last epsiodes. For example when they say they were running out of things to wear.

If the show was to provide all of this then they wouldn't have to worry about it. It depends on the budget.

Now of course Al's will all be provided for since she is the Star/Main Character. They will coordinate everything around what she wears.

FORT Fanatic

I would say those hanger markers on the top, are sizes and not names. If you go into Kmart, Wal Mart for example they have s, m, l, xl, xxl etc. 40,42,44 on the top of their hangers. They are color coded per size as well, pink, tan, green, purple, blue. I believe that is what is on the hangers on the rack.

Also when I enlarge the pic on my screen, I see small tattoo on right lower shoulder of blue pants guy and larger ones on left shoulder. Anyone else see this?