Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3859518;
    Pic 1 : Are the two guys (blue Tshift and light blue shirt) right at the back of the picture staff or bachelors ? The guy with the blue T shirt looks pretty good for a staffer !
    Pic 2 : Plus neither of them seem to have that white badge thingy ?
    Is the Martin Hilton behind the support bar ?
    The guy standing out towards the beach more in the picture in the blue T Shirt. Looks like Mike Fliess the Producer to me.

FORT Fanatic

The guy standing by Ali in the dark top looks to be Tyler Morrow. The guy with the headband, I would of said Matt Mc Coy. But since we are unsure he is or isn't on the show, I will leave it as a ?. His hair is simular to the guy with the head band.

I lightend up the pics a bit
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3859588;
    The guy standing by Ali in the dark top looks to be Tyler Morrow. The guy with the headband, I would of said Matt Mc Coy. But since we are unsure he is or isn't on the show, I will leave it as a ?. His hair is simular to the guy with the head band.
    I can say with 99.9% surety that Matt McCoy is NOT on the show.
    I still think we should wait to start trying to name these guys. We only have pics/names for 5 or 6 guys. What are the odds that those are the guys on this date?

eta
    Weren't some people also thinking Matt Lunt would be on the show?
    I found FB activity by him on 3/13...Not on the show.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-21-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859399;
    I agree. Now this is just my opinion and I am sure most will not agree with me. If they wanted someone who is only glam, then they could have picked one of the models. Ali is the girl-next-door. The girl who is real. not meaning that glam girls are not real.... but we have had those up to our ears and I say it is time for a change. Otherwise we are going to end up with a "carbon copy" bachelorette that gets trotted out each season. Not everyone is going to agree with her style. But that is what makes it HER style. I would not wear the sneakers with the dress, but then her style is not mine. For me it would look totally ridiculus but on her it is adorable!! We really have to get past the "glam girl carbon copy" and see Ali as SHE is. As I said, this is just my opinion and being new here I have probably stepped on way too many toes and for that I am sorry.
    Even Mike Fleiss said on the 20/20 show that Ali is very telegenic and I happen to agree. That's what attracted me to her in the begining casual or not she is beautiful in a girl next door kind of way. And no one feels that you stepped on any toes. Great job in describing your feelings and I as well as others am sure we want to see Ali as she is which will make great TV. She will be a terrific bachelorette. It's all the men I'm worried about.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3859524;
    This is soo Ali! And she is also the one in the bikini standing next to one of the guys. I'm surprised to see her hair so long. But I like it.

I agree that is Ali!!

The hairstyle is the same on both girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3859445;
    Which one of those two blonds do you think is Ali? Everytime I look at it, I change my mind
    In the first photo, Ali is to the right of the pic with her long blonde hair down with the top pulled back with a dark bikini top and beige looking short coverup bottom or that's what it looks like to me. In the second photo, Ali with her hair down with a pink and white short shift type dress or coverup carrying a green bikini and coverup. Looks like she is going to go change. She looks gorgeous and TPTB have taken charge of her hair and clothes, that's plain to see here.

Did you all notice the rack of new clothes in the pic? Maybe not only Ali, but the guys get new duds to wear on the date as well. I didn't know they did this. Where did these photos come from? Great find, and thanks!!!!

Some new avis!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3859499;
    Not liking the look of blue pants guy (pic # 2). He somehow reminds me from Alpha-male Dave (Jillians season) and which guy wears that color pants ? Maybe thats 'in' and I'm 'out' but not liking on first glance.
    I really like the red shorts guy - nice legs.
    Also like the guy standing right next to Ali - though he seems to be oddly dressed for a day at the beach ?
    The rest - not too interesting but hope that changes when we actually watch.
    The guy in the open shirt reminds me of Prince William but not as cute.
    That guy standing beside Ali looks like Jeremy from DeAnna's season to me. Any chance of him coming back for a second chance at love or is he in a relationship? Do we know his whereabouts at present? RS did say he knew a couple of guys who were going to be on the show.

The light haired guy in that same photo, with the rolled up white pants and light peach shirt looks like Kasey Kahl from Fresno (I think). Does anyone else think so?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859650;
    That guy standing beside Ali looks like Jeremy from DeAnna's season to me. Any chance of him coming back for a second chance at love or is he in a relationship? Do we know his whereabouts at present? RS did say he knew a couple of guys who were going to be on the show.

The light haired guy in that same photo, with the rolled up white pants and light peach shirt looks like Kasey Kahl from Fresno (I think). Does anyone else think so?
    None of them look like Jeremy to me.

The guy in the blue pants is the least attractive out of the guys in those pics.

The guy in the blue shirt looks like the dark haired, short guy in the M&G photos.

I don't know if that's Kasey. Too hard to tell. The easiest to pick out is Craig, but he's not in these set of pics.