Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Who is the guy wearing the golden earring?

So much fun. I really love these on-location pix. TY cupcakes!!!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Regular

I just told DH that if there happens to be a HTD in the Atlanta area we are sssooo going to stalk them!! He asked why?? How do you explain?? hahahahaha

These pics remind me of the ones we got of the InStyle date during Jake's season. Do yall remember how we thought Roz was Ali and Corrie was Christina and Gia was Caitlyn? I think we should maybe hold off on guessing which guys are in this pic until we at least get all of their names.

That being said, I can't help myself. My spidey senses are telling me Kasey is in this pic. I feel like he's got the same build as the guy in the shorts and headband.

ps, what they heck kind of photos shoot is this? The guys are all wearing like 3 different styles of clothing, Ali's chillin in a bikini top and shorts, homeboy's wearing a headband. This looks like a fun date and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's up with all the craziness. Also, there's gotta be more that 6 guys on this date, right? If it's just 6, and there were two 1-1 dates, that would mean that 7 guys didn't get dates.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3859449;
    Here are the guys cropped

Ali is the one in the bathing suit.
    Not liking the look of blue pants guy (pic # 2). He somehow reminds me from Alpha-male Dave (Jillians season) and which guy wears that color pants ? Maybe thats 'in' and I'm 'out' but not liking on first glance.
    I really like the red shorts guy - nice legs.
    Also like the guy standing right next to Ali - though he seems to be oddly dressed for a day at the beach ?
    The rest - not too interesting but hope that changes when we actually watch.
    The guy in the open shirt reminds me of Prince William but not as cute.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3858859;
    Is this going to be the theme of the season? A casual bachelorette?

Maybe the theme could be the Rolling Stones song "Put on your high heeled sneakers"

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3859498;
    These pics remind me of the ones we got of the InStyle date during Jake's season. Do yall remember how we thought Roz was Ali and Corrie was Christina and Gia was Caitlyn? I think we should maybe hold off on guessing which guys are in this pic until we at least get all of their names.
    That being said, I can't help myself. My spidey senses are telling me Kasey is in this pic. I feel like he's got the same build as the guy in the shorts and headband.

ps, what they heck kind of photos shoot is this? The guys are all wearing like 3 different styles of clothing, Ali's chillin in a bikini top and shorts, homeboy's wearing a headband. This looks like a fun date and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's up with all the craziness. Also, there's gotta be more that 6 guys on this date, right? If it's just 6, and there were two 1-1 dates, that would mean that 7 guys didn't get dates.
    I'm sure you are right but it was fun anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3859499;
    Not liking the look of blue pants guy (pic # 2). He somehow reminds me from Alpha-male Dave (Jillians season) and which guy wears that color pants ? Maybe thats 'in' and I'm 'out' but not liking on first glance.
    I really like the red shorts guy - nice legs.
    Also like the guy standing right next to Ali - though he seems to be oddly dressed for a day at the beach ?
    The rest - not too interesting but hope that changes when we actually watch.
    I think it's safe to say that these outfits were likely picked out specifically for the shoot. It's so random and strange that it has to be this. Mr Blue Pants and Mr Headband seem to have picked some strange things to wear. Perhaps that's the reason for the high five? They're sticking together?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3859479;
    I don't think so. Although the dark roots might be a match (see other thread) ; I just don't think that Ali would be made to carry her own costume changes. Surely a PA would do that for her, being that she is the lead.
    Yes that is Ali carrying the outfits. You can see the rack of clothes hanging outside in clear plastic, next to the building.

http://i41.tinypic.com/16hqidv.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859490;
    I just told DH that if there happens to be a HTD in the Atlanta area we are sssooo going to stalk them!! He asked why?? How do you explain?? hahahahaha
    Methinx it's a Mars vs. Venus thing, but beyond.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Just my 2cents but the girl carrying the bathing suit and wearing the bathing suit top and shorts is Ali. The guy with the beer and pink shirt could be Kirk or Kasey.