Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 764

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

  1. #111
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Who is the guy wearing the golden earring?

    So much fun. I really love these on-location pix. TY cupcakes!!!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

  2. #112
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    93

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    I just told DH that if there happens to be a HTD in the Atlanta area we are sssooo going to stalk them!! He asked why?? How do you explain?? hahahahaha

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    These pics remind me of the ones we got of the InStyle date during Jake's season. Do yall remember how we thought Roz was Ali and Corrie was Christina and Gia was Caitlyn? I think we should maybe hold off on guessing which guys are in this pic until we at least get all of their names.

    That being said, I can't help myself. My spidey senses are telling me Kasey is in this pic. I feel like he's got the same build as the guy in the shorts and headband.


    ps, what they heck kind of photos shoot is this? The guys are all wearing like 3 different styles of clothing, Ali's chillin in a bikini top and shorts, homeboy's wearing a headband. This looks like a fun date and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's up with all the craziness. Also, there's gotta be more that 6 guys on this date, right? If it's just 6, and there were two 1-1 dates, that would mean that 7 guys didn't get dates.

  4. #114
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3859449;
    Here are the guys cropped



    Ali is the one in the bathing suit.
    Not liking the look of blue pants guy (pic # 2). He somehow reminds me from Alpha-male Dave (Jillians season) and which guy wears that color pants ? Maybe thats 'in' and I'm 'out' but not liking on first glance.
    I really like the red shorts guy - nice legs.
    Also like the guy standing right next to Ali - though he seems to be oddly dressed for a day at the beach ?
    The rest - not too interesting but hope that changes when we actually watch.
    The guy in the open shirt reminds me of Prince William but not as cute.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

  5. #115
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    171

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3858859;
    Is this going to be the theme of the season? A casual bachelorette?

    Maybe the theme could be the Rolling Stones song "Put on your high heeled sneakers"

  6. #116
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3859498;
    These pics remind me of the ones we got of the InStyle date during Jake's season. Do yall remember how we thought Roz was Ali and Corrie was Christina and Gia was Caitlyn? I think we should maybe hold off on guessing which guys are in this pic until we at least get all of their names.
    That being said, I can't help myself. My spidey senses are telling me Kasey is in this pic. I feel like he's got the same build as the guy in the shorts and headband.


    ps, what they heck kind of photos shoot is this? The guys are all wearing like 3 different styles of clothing, Ali's chillin in a bikini top and shorts, homeboy's wearing a headband. This looks like a fun date and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's up with all the craziness. Also, there's gotta be more that 6 guys on this date, right? If it's just 6, and there were two 1-1 dates, that would mean that 7 guys didn't get dates.
    I'm sure you are right but it was fun anyway.

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3859499;
    Not liking the look of blue pants guy (pic # 2). He somehow reminds me from Alpha-male Dave (Jillians season) and which guy wears that color pants ? Maybe thats 'in' and I'm 'out' but not liking on first glance.
    I really like the red shorts guy - nice legs.
    Also like the guy standing right next to Ali - though he seems to be oddly dressed for a day at the beach ?
    The rest - not too interesting but hope that changes when we actually watch.
    I think it's safe to say that these outfits were likely picked out specifically for the shoot. It's so random and strange that it has to be this. Mr Blue Pants and Mr Headband seem to have picked some strange things to wear. Perhaps that's the reason for the high five? They're sticking together?

  8. #118
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3859479;
    I don't think so. Although the dark roots might be a match (see other thread) ; I just don't think that Ali would be made to carry her own costume changes. Surely a PA would do that for her, being that she is the lead.
    Yes that is Ali carrying the outfits. You can see the rack of clothes hanging outside in clear plastic, next to the building.


    http://i41.tinypic.com/16hqidv.jpg

  9. #119
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859490;
    I just told DH that if there happens to be a HTD in the Atlanta area we are sssooo going to stalk them!! He asked why?? How do you explain?? hahahahaha
    Methinx it's a Mars vs. Venus thing, but beyond.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

    Just my 2cents but the girl carrying the bathing suit and wearing the bathing suit top and shorts is Ali. The guy with the beer and pink shirt could be Kirk or Kasey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.