Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Marie;3859457;
    I agree with cupcakes that the one in the bathing suit top looks like Ali.
    Okay, I'm sticking with my first opinion then. Glad to see I'm not alone

FORT Regular

I love the photo. I have a couple of questions though. The camera man on the far right. He is not shooting the identified guys or Ali, so what is he shooting? Also, what are all the females doing in the shot? The dont appear to be with the crew, they look like they are being filmed as well. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859461;
    I love the photo. I have a couple of questions though. The camera man on the far right. He is not shooting the identified guys or Ali, so what is he shooting? Also, what are all the females doing in the shot? The dont appear to be with the crew, they look like they are being filmed as well. Any thoughts?
    If you look closely at the far right, there appears to be someone seated in a chair with maybe "makeup" people attending? I thought maybe even a PI

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3859445;
    Which one of those two blonds do you think is Ali? Everytime I look at it, I change my mind
    I think Ali is the one standing with the guys, with the camera pointed at her.

Wow, these pictures are great, that's quite a few extra people milling around for an already kind of awkward group date! I particularly like the cart of clothing - is that all for Ali?

A nice reminder of the romance of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3859466;
    I think Ali is the one standing with the guys, with the camera pointed at her.

Wow, these pictures are great, that's quite a few extra people milling around for an already kind of awkward group date! I particularly like the cart of clothing - is that all for Ali?

A nice reminder of the romance of the moment.
    I wonder if that is because of the "Photo Shoot" or if it is more of an explanation of why on all these dates, they are in different clothes as the day goes on?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3859470;
    I wonder if that is because of the "Photo Shoot" or if it is more of an explanation of why on all these dates, they are in different clothes as the day goes on?
    If this was a marathon date, did the photographer say 14 hours? That may explain the need for outfit changes, but I wonder if they generally bring a little bit of everything on the date, just in case?

FORT Regular

Question

in the second photo... the girl in the pink dress carrying the green outfit (bathing suit?) on a hanger.... Ali???

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859474;
    Question

in the second photo... the girl in the pink dress carrying the green outfit (bathing suit?) on a hanger.... Ali???
    I don't think so. Although the dark roots might be a match (see other thread) ; I just don't think that Ali would be made to carry her own costume changes. Surely a PA would do that for her, being that she is the lead.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

If that was a group date that lasted 14 hrs, does that mean that was the only date for that day?

It's too hard to tell who are the guys in the pics, but they look good!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3859479;
    I don't think so. Although the dark roots might be a match (see other thread) ; I just don't think that Ali would be made to carry her own costume changes. Surely a PA would do that for her, being that she is the lead.
    thanks velvetred
    she has similar hairstyle to the blonde in the bathing suit in the first shot. long and straight and pulled back on top.