Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***ScreenCaps Discussion***

I think the guy on the right beside Ali with the dark hair looks like Jonathan. Toothpaste guy has tats that might be easy to sleuth later on.... Could the open shirt guy be Kasey? I'm trying to make them look like people we already have instead of new people. Not necessarily the best way to go about it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859399;
    I agree. Now this is just my opinion and I am sure most will not agree with me. If they wanted someone who is only glam, then they could have picked one of the models. Ali is the girl-next-door. The girl who is real. not meaning that glam girls are not real.... but we have had those up to our ears and I say it is time for a change. Otherwise we are going to end up with a "carbon copy" bachelorette that gets trotted out each season. Not everyone is going to agree with her style. But that is what makes it HER style. I would not wear the sneakers with the dress, but then her style is not mine. For me it would look totally ridiculus but on her it is adorable!! We really have to get past the "glam girl carbon copy" and see Ali as SHE is. As I said, this is just my opinion and being new here I have probably stepped on way too many toes and for that I am sorry.
    Moonmyyst ITA with everything you say. Her style makes her who she is and whom we've all fallen in love with. The quirkiness just adds to her personality. BTW, I don't think voicing your opinion steps on others' toes! (At least I hope not!)

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3859434;
    cupcakes, that shirtless guy in the blue pants on the left, he might be the Crest toothpaste guy (insert star sparkle on his teeth) that was sleuthed. At first, from your pic, I thought "wow!". Maybe he'll still be a "wow".

ETA: and is that Ali in the pink top and grey cap? The other guy (in shorts) has nice legs, lol.
    I thought Ali was standing off to the right with the guys talking? Hard for me to tell. I looked at the toothpaste guy picture again and I think we would see the tatoos on the arms in his other photo if the guy in these is him.
    I agree with the legs

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3859437;
    I think the guy on the right beside Ali with the dark hair looks like Jonathan. Toothpaste guy has tats that might be easy to sleuth later on.... Could the open shirt guy be Kasey? I'm trying to make them look like people we already have instead of new people. Not necessarily the best way to go about it!!!!!!
    Oh gee! I thought "what open shirt guy?". I had to scroll to the right to see him. I think that's him (and I liked his earlier posted photo; yeah, the one with the hoodie and the rings, lol).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Which one of those two blonds do you think is Ali? Everytime I look at it, I change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3859437;
    Great find! I don't think the guy to the right of Ali is Jonathan. The guy in front of her with the green shirt looks a little more like him. Even has something on his right arm, but I wouldn't bet money on it. Just a maybe.

Here are the guys cropped

Ali is the one in the bathing suit.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3859449;
    Here are the guys cropped

Ali is the one in the bathing suit.
    You are awesome! THanks for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3859445;
    Which one of those two blonds do you think is Ali? Everytime I look at it, I change my mind
    Pink top, grey cap. I have no idea who the other one is. JMO, could be wrong; I was wrong that one time. It will be fun to see the date play out on the episode.

If not Ali, the blonde on the right, with straight hair and in a black top, who is that lady? (remember that song?)
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Newbie

I agree with cupcakes that the one in the bathing suit top looks like Ali.