Page 1 of 202 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Let the sleuthing begin
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Monday, March 01, 2010
    ABC Television Network
    PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
    ABC ANNOUNCES NEW BACHELORETTE
    Print This Document
    note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download

ALI FEDOTOWSKY PUTS IT ALL ON THE LINE FOR HER SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE
    WHEN SHE BECOMES "THE BACHELORETTE," PREMIERING MAY 24 ON ABC
    Ali Fedotowsky has finally decided to risk it all for love. The energetic and charismatic career-oriented woman from San Francisco has re-prioritized her life - and now love comes out on top. She will have her own opportunity to find her soul mate when she stars in the sixth edition of "The Bachelorette," which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 24 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The identity of the new Bachelorette was revealed tonight on "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love -- After the Final Rose."

Ali, 25, has been a fan favorite from the moment she stepped out of the limo with her sexy raspy voice and a peacock feather to meet Jake Pavelka on the last season of "The Bachelor." She became the front-runner for Jake's heart, but instead they found themselves in a heartbreaking situation when she made a gut-wrenching decision to choose a job she loved over the man she loved. Ali made the surprising safe choice to go back to work, but regretted it immediately. By the time she sorted out her work affairs, Jake had already moved on with his search for love with the three fabulous women who stayed with him, and he did not allow Ali to return. But it's not too late for Ali now. Admitting that she made one of the biggest mistakes of her life, she has let go of everything this time - her apartment, her job, her stability - to really make a life-changing commitment to put her heart first.

Ali grew up in Williamstown, Massachusetts, with one sister, one brother and their parents. Although she gave up her chance at a future with Jake, she has set her sights on a reliable, funny and humble guy who can challenge her. Even though this Bachelorette is known more for her work ethic, she loves to play. She enjoys hiking, wake boarding and playing soccer, but also takes pleasure in going to wine tastings.

After attending Mount Greylock Regional High School, where she played varsity soccer for four years, she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in psychology from Clark University in New England. She also was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Ali moved to California after graduation in 2006 and most recently was employed as an account manager in online advertising.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

ABC Media Relations: Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
    Yani Chang (212) 460-7405; yani.chang@abc.com

Photography and video available at www.abcmedianet.com. Photography request line (818) 460-6611.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

So the final cast should be set by the end of the week.
    Filming should start sometime during the last week of March.
    Set to air May 24.
    What else do we have so far?

I posted this in the other thread bringing it here
    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3844475;
    BTW they are choosing the 25 guys that will be on Ali's season sometime this week. My friend is still in the running. Crossing fingers that he makes it

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3844767;
    So the final cast should be set by the end of the week.
    Filming should start sometime during the last week of March.
    Set to air May 24.
    What else do we have so far?
    Probably have 25 guys all with names that start with J

Sorry - couldn't help myself LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3844775;
    Probably have 25 guys all with names that start with J

Sorry - couldn't help myself LOL
    That's hilarious.

I've got pics of an ex J of hers, I still don't know if he's video gamer or roommate cheater, but he's the type that Ali is describing when she says 'funny, smart, and not necessarily good looking'. And honestly I think he's more her type than Jake ever was. I'm still debating whether or not to bring a pic of him into the discussion, though.

in an interview after the WTA Ali also said that she wants a southern guy

So there's a bunch of guys going through all that psych analysis right now? Since they already know Ali inside out they should be able to pick out some suitable guys. It'll be interesting to see what type of guy is a good fit for her.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3844788;
    So there's a bunch of guys going through all that psych analysis right now? Since they already know Ali inside out they should be able to pick out some suitable guys. It'll be interesting to see what type of guy is a good fit for her.
    I think they've already done all the psych tests. This week is them sifting through the last round on finalists and deciding who will make the cast. I hope they do pick some guys who would be a good match for her, but I doubt that's how they decide.

The Bachelorette page is up and running on ABC's official web-site. All it shows is a picture of Ali and it says she is the next bachelorette. They'll probably update it after filming which seems sooo far away!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."