Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

That van shot is really too ambiguious to sleuth the guys.

We think we might have matched one guy to one of the guys in Times Square. Ty Brown and Jonathan Novack are not thought to be in that shot.

We do not know of anyone cut in CA - and have not received any reports of any of our 6 being at home...yet

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866259;

We think we might have matched one guy to one of the guys in Times Square. Ty Brown and Jonathan Novack are not thought to be in that shot.

We do not know of anyone cut in CA - and have not received any reports of any of our 6 being at home...yet
    Thanks cape... I get it now.... it's early days, but will keep lurking...do you happen to know about the Iceland question?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866259;

Did anyone think that possibly these are of guys that could of been cut. And that is a van that picks up at the hotel to take people to the airport. That could be why we aren't recognizing most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866267;
    Did anyone think that possibly these are of guys that could of been cut. And that is a van that picks up at the hotel to take people to the airport. That could be why we aren't recognizing most of them.
    The person who took the picture stated that the guys were giddy in the lobby - I doubt they would be giddy if they were cut.

it's too many guys for that. after the first night, they only cut 3 at a rose ceremony, at the most.
    _(Moo!)

No b/c the blogger said that Ali and these guys were inside doing some sort of photo shoot and they were all in a great mood. As we all know - once the RC is over they don't interact with the lead again.

No b/c the blogger said that Ali and these guys were inside doing some sort of photo shoot and they were all in a great mood. As we all know - once the RC is over they don't interact with the lead again.

Thanks cape... I get it now.... it's early days, but will keep lurking...do you happen to know about the Iceland question?
    We have not heard Iceland is off...I think they are far enough away but since the airports keep opening and closing - they could be looking for a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866273;
    I didn't realize he said Ali was with them?
    I thought he just said that the guys were being giddy and filming each other with the cameras? I don't remember anything about a photo shoot or Ali being there.

Can you bring back the original post about it?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866276;
    I thought he just said that the guys were being giddy and filming each other with the cameras? I don't remember anything about a photo shoot or Ali being there.

Here is what he said:

Blond bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky was spotted at the luxury building as were the gang of giddy bachelors, seen videotaping each other like teenyboppers in the lobby on Sunday afternoon before zooming away in a black van. I managed to snap this “exclusive” photo before tending to my hangover.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866276;

If you really think about it, it does make sense. If they were just a few of the guys that were cut. There could be more guys (non bachelor show) from the hotel taking the van to the airport as well. That would make sense for not all the guys having back packs. We only recognize two of the guys from the first photo. And both of these guys had back packs with them. In the past they have put guys in taxi, bus, etc.. I can see a regular airporter shuttle picking people up for the airport.