Page 96 of 202 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866196;
    I've been thinking about this. What if the guys in the pic from Sunday were headed to the airport? Is there a way to find out what flights went out of teterboro Sunday? Also, is it possible to check Stewart Airport as well? It's another small airport not far from Teterboro.
    Would the guys fly on commercial flights? When I check for flights out of Teterboro or Stewart on Sunday I can't find anything on the site I'm using. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866196;
    I've been thinking about this. What if the guys in the pic from Sunday were headed to the airport? Is there a way to find out what flights went out of teterboro Sunday? Also, is it possible to check Stewart Airport as well? It's another small airport not far from Teterboro.
    That was part of our deleted discussion last night.
    The guys getting into the van were likely leaving for the next destination. They were video taping each other like the girls did during Jake's season, which made me think they were going on a short trip of some sort outside of the city (or to an airport). They didn't have much luggage with them, only back packs. I think the pic from Sunday was the F6 leaving their hotel and heading to the next location. I have no idea where.

No more threads!!!!

Its to hard to post in the right one now anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866205;
    No more threads!!!!

Its to hard to post in the right one now anyway!!
    I agree with that!! Did anyone ever find out about what time the pic was taken of the guys leaving?

I hate to be repetitive, but which 6 did we finally decide were in the Sunday picture ?

I read that they were filming in New York City downtown around 75 Wall St. condominiums and in the hotel bar, restaurant, rooftop and lounges.

ETA: This was all last week. I will look for pictures of these locations.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866203;
    That was part of our deleted discussion last night.
    The guys getting into the van were likely leaving for the next destination. They were video taping each other like the girls did during Jake's season, which made me think they were going on a short trip of some sort outside of the city (or to an airport). They didn't have much luggage with them, only back packs. I think the pic from Sunday was the F6 leaving their hotel and heading to the next location. I have no idea where.
    If it was something more comfortable than a van that looks like it's a school van lol I'd agree maybe a road trip. But that thing just looks uncomfortable for any sort of extended trip.

Teterboro has a flight leave almost every 2 minutes all day long...sad to report that unless we know when they left or where they were going that it would be near impossible to guess what flight they might have been on!

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866214;
    If it was something more comfortable than a van that looks like it's a school van lol I'd agree maybe a road trip. But that thing just looks uncomfortable for any sort of extended trip.
    In Jill's season the guys tooks vans just like this one from Vancouver to Whistler. Not comfortable, and I think even one guy got carsick, but they've done it and I don't think it would stop them from doing it again. We can't rule it out. But they could also be going to an airport. I guess we won't know until later.

If they were headed to a date, they would be in a cooler car no doubt. This van isn't the type of transportation they would use to get them to Ali for a date. They're traveling somewhere.

Random thought....what about Niagra Falls? I don't know how far that is from NYC. Maybe too far for a car but would be cool to see...