Page 95 of 202 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3866169;
    Thanks. I was checking for the Executive Jet Management company (also known as NetJets) that we thought Ali might have flown in on and there aren't many the next couple days. If they use the same airport/company, would really narrow down where she went.
    I have reason to believe that Barsh is correct and the RC was in fact Saturday night and not Friday night. I think we need to be running on the assumption now that the next RC will in fact not take place until tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866178;
    I have reason to believe that Barsh is correct and the RC was in fact Saturday night and not Friday night. I think we need to be running on the assumption now that the next RC will in fact not take place until tomorrow night.
    Thanks. Would the 1st be a travel day then and the first hometown taking place on the 2nd or do they travel to the first location and have the date on the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3866179;
    Thanks. Would the 1st be a travel day then and the first hometown taking place on the 2nd or do they travel to the first location and have the date on the same day?
    Assuming the 6-4 RC is tomorrow, they would travel Thursday, and have a HTD Friday. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866185;
    Assuming the 6-4 RC is tomorrow, they would travel Thursday, and have a HTD Friday. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
    Did Barsh say that F12 came to NYC or was it said that more than F12 came to NYC? Because F12 is what makes sense.... First RC in NYC was F12 to F9... then F9 to F6 a few days later... and tomorrow will be F6 to F4.

What was the end day you came up with for the season filming?

Our whole discussion from last night got deleted - I guess we were in the wrong thread?

Anyway for those of you who didn't see it - Barsh indicated the RC was on Saturday night and that the cut was only made to 9 guys. If this information is in fact correct. We might see HTDs until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866188;
    Our whole discussion from last night got deleted - I guess we were in the wrong thread?

Anyway for those of you who didn't see it - Barsh indicated the RC was on Saturday night and that the cut was only made to 9 guys. If this information is in fact correct. We might see HTDs until next week.
    I guess I can stop looking for this then I thought I was losing my mind. (Still might be). Can you summarize where we should be so we can go looking for more info?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3866188;

I can buy into the RC being on Saturday, cutting down to 9 guys- not so much.
    I'd like to know how barsh came upon this info before I completely buy into it.

For now, I'd stick with the schedule that we have, but pushed back another day.

Is there a "filiming schedule discussion thread" somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866192;
    I can buy into the RC being on Saturday, cutting down to 9 guys- not so much.
    I'd like to know how barsh came upon this info before I completely buy into it.

For now, I'd stick with the schedule that we have, but pushed back another day.
    I've been thinking about this. What if the guys in the pic from Sunday were headed to the airport? Is there a way to find out what flights went out of teterboro Sunday? Also, is it possible to check Stewart Airport as well? It's another small airport not far from Teterboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3866194;
    Is there a "filiming schedule discussion thread" somewhere?
    It's this one.
    I think filming schedules would go under general sleuthing.. Should we start another thread for filming discussion? Or will that only get things even more mixed up?