Page 94 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865739;
    I'm going back and forth here.
    The front of the shoe looks white, maybe they're sneakers after all.
    I can't decide.
    It looks like tennis shoes here. You can see the back heel of the shoe on the right foot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3865819;
    It looks like tennis shoes here. You can see the back heel of the shoe on the right foot.
    I think it's tennis shoes too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3865819;
    I think it looks like flip flops....I think it is a heal and his jeans are torn in the back (split).....we shall see.....maybe choosy might know if Kasey has a pair of jeans that are split....my son does that to some of his jeans...

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3865826;
    I think it looks like flip flops....I think it is a heal and his jeans are torn in the back (split).....we shall see.....maybe choosy might know if Kasey has a pair of jeans that are split....my son does that to some of his jeans...
    I agree that the bottom of his jeans look like they are split or torn, my kids did that to theirs to, but it still looks like tennis shoes to me to.

FORT Fogey

I enlarged the pic (sorry I don't know how to do pics here) and I see flip flops. From behind his right foot is a heal (seems white/skin tone) then a dark shadow and then lighter showing brown flip flops (rainbows, my son's favorite CA dude)...so looking at the left foot you can see his heal (white) then a small portion of grey (cement) then brown for the flip flip....I am sticking to flip flop JMO

any larger and it's just going to be a total blurry mess, it's already less than great. but here's the feet in question

imo, it's flip flops. my husband wears them all the time and the bottom of the jeans is laying like they would around a pair of sandals, i.e. lower to the ground than they would over a bulkier shoe
    _(Moo!)

This is the Ali and venue sleuthing thread. ALL REMAINING CONVERSATION AND ANY FUTURE CONVERSATIONS regarding potential contestants belong in the Potential Contestant thread. That includes discussion of screencaps of potential contestants.

The threads are separate so posters can find information without searching the entire forum.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Are all of the RC in the evening till the final couple? I'm wondering if the RC could already have happened today. I thought to check out some flights out of Teterboro and today is packed but the next day or two have only a few flights. I realize they won't necessarily use the same airport or even the same company but I thought it was something to check into.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3866162;
    Are all of the RC in the evening till the final couple? I'm wondering if the RC could already have happened today. I thought to check out some flights out of Teterboro and today is packed but the next day or two have only a few flights. I realize they won't necessarily use the same airport or even the same company but I thought it was something to check into.
    If my memory is serving correctly, the RC are in the evening/night up until the F3-F2 RC , which is usually during day light and then F2-F1 is usually around sunset

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3866163;
    If my memory is serving correctly, the RC are in the evening/night up until the F3-F2 RC , which is usually during day light and then F2-F1 is usually around sunset
    Thanks. I was checking for the Executive Jet Management company (also known as NetJets) that we thought Ali might have flown in on and there aren't many the next couple days. If they use the same airport/company, would really narrow down where she went.