Page 93 of 202 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

  1. #921
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3865633;
    I'm going to seperate these men. See where we are.
    1st NYC photo 2nd Photo
    Kirk with light blue jeans.

    Ty ?

    ? White base ball cap

    ?

    ?
    I'm just not seeing it with Ty in the blue shirt. I think it's Kasey.
    Somebody said maybe the guy getting into the van in the red jacket is the same guy as the white jacket guy in the times square pic.
    The white hat guy looks like a match to the biggest guy in TS pic.
    And the last one is definitely a match. I wish we could find out who that is. (looks like Ty to me, but nobody else thinks so )

  2. #922
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865648;
    I'm just not seeing it with Ty in the blue shirt. I think it's Kasey.
    Somebody said maybe the guy getting into the van in the red jacket is the same guy as the white jacket guy in the times square pic.
    The white hat guy looks like a match to the biggest guy in TS pic.
    And the last one is definitely a match. I wish we could find out who that is. (looks like Ty to me, but nobody else thinks so )
    If you can get a close up of the guy's feet in the blue shirt it would be very telling, because Kasey doesn't like to wear close-toed shoes, even in the winter...the guy wearing the blue shirt doesn't look like he's wearing close-toed shoes....

  3. #923
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Choosy;3865667;
    If you can get a close up of the guy's feet in the blue shirt it would be very telling, because Kasey doesn't like to wear close-toed shoes, even in the winter...the guy wearing the blue shirt doesn't look like he's wearing close-toed shoes....
    They do kinda look like flip flops.
    Which is one of the reasons I've been thinking it's Kasey. He's a Cali boy.

  4. #924
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread



    Do yall see the pinkish red color between his jeans and the bottoms of his shoes. Is that skin or just the shoe?

    Looks like flip flops to me.

  5. #925
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    729

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865675;


    Do yall see the pinkish red color between his jeans and the bottoms of his shoes. Is that skin or just the shoe?

    Looks like flip flops to me.
    They look like white sneakers with a red trim at the heel to me.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

  6. #926
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    They look like flip flops to me too. It looks like you can see the back of his heels.

  7. #927
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    I'm going back and forth here.
    The front of the shoe looks white, maybe they're sneakers after all.
    I can't decide.

  8. #928
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    729

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865739;
    I'm going back and forth here.
    The front of the shoe looks white, maybe they're sneakers after all.
    I can't decide.
    The guy may be wearing sneakers but I think the height and build resemble Kasey. His hair is lighter than the guy behind him and almost the same shade as the guy with the yellow shirt, which I think is Kirk.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

  9. #929
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3865790;
    The guy may be wearing sneakers but I think the height and build resemble Kasey.
    I do think it's Kasey.
    Doesn't matter to me about the shoes, the rest of his body looks like Kasey. And I think his hair looks a lot lighter than the other guys around him with brown hair. Which makes me think blue shirt guy has a lighter color hair...

  10. #930
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    I also noticed what I thought might be sandals on alleged-Kasey, but I didn't want to be wrong. Flip flops make sense, too. I'm really still liking him (if it's him).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.