Page 91 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3865245;

Is this the guy with the camera in hand and yellow shirt?
    This guy isn't a bachelor. He posted this under the photo and wrote in the comments:

Ahh! It was amazinggggggg taking a pic and seeing you on the street today! seriously made my weeek!! AH!

This was in NYC on 44th street. I'm in the area every day and I just so happened to stumble on Ali near the stage door! She is filming, but was on a break at the time.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3865328;
    I agree that the guys story is all over the place but I really believe he meant a long break from filming that day. After reviewing parts of what he said and others who have posted, I now believe that she was just walking around 44th street taking in the view with some producers. It is more likely than not that she filmed at the Minskoff since The Lion King (Disney owned) is playing there. Maybe that was her clue: "Concrete jungle". Who the heck knows what they were filming in Central Park that night.
    I've been MIA for over a week and am woefully behind. They filmed at a Broadway Theater? I assume this would be after a show, right?

Particularly interested in this because The Lion King is the only Broadway show I've ever seen, and it is nothing short of breathtaking. Would love to see it featured on this show somehow!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865384;
    Where did this pic come from again? I think I was only half paying attention.
    Didn't he say that the boys were giddily filming each other with the cameras in the hotel lobby?
    Is there any way we can ask the guy who took to pic if the guy holding the camera got into the van?
    Looks like cape's working on it!
    But I asked him if there were any blondes, whether or not they said anything or where they were going. Hope he gets back to me...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3865381;
    Ty Brown at this point is not in the picture. However that doesn't mean much. He could already be in the van. He could still be coming outside. He could of already left. Who knows at this point.

The guy with the blue and white back pack is obvious the tallest guy. So in the first NYC picture I would say he is the one behind Ty Brown. The light colored jeans are not the gruffy looking mans. That man is more likely part of the delivery truck. He is to far away to be the one with the light blue pants.

I first thought that Ty Brown was the guy in the plaid shirt. But after looking at other pictures I agree it isn't him. TY is way broader and thicker in the back, arms and shoulders.

Now I am going to take the previous statement into question. I have a picture that might match up with Ty wearing a blue plaid shirt. The question is, does the plaid match.

After more research I do believe that is Ty. Look at the plaid shirt.

Look at the fading in the same spots on the jeans. And the way he stands.

Also the angle of the hair cut behind his ear.
    Last edited by theboies; 03-29-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3865492;
    After more research I do believe that is Ty. Look at the plaid shirt.

Look at the fading in the same spots on the jeans. And the way he stands.

Also the angle of the hair cut behind his ear.
    I don't think it's Ty.
    Ty has huge arms. Blue shirt guy doesn't.
    10 million guys in America have blue plaid shirts just like that one. They're very much in style these days.
    The guy in the NYC pic is walking, not standing. It's not probable to compare the stance to a guy who is standing still.
    The fading in the jeans doesn't quite line up either. And it's way too hard to tell "shadow" from "fade" in these pics.

I say let's stick with it not being anybody we know for now. I do think we've got a match on the last guy walking to the van and the guy in the greenish jacket in times square. But I think that's all we can speculate for right now. It's just way too hard to tell.

The guy who took the pic got back to me!!

He said there was definitely a blond guy!

He had no idea where they were headed. Just that "they were all perky and cheerful and enjoying the lobby until their van pulled up and whisked them away."

Oh well, at least we know they were not all brown haired guys and Kirk and Kasey COULD still be there in the F6.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3865514;
    The guy who took the pic got back to me!!

He said there was definitely a blond guy!

He had no idea where they were headed. Just that "they were all perky and cheerful and enjoying the lobby until their van pulled up and whisked them away."

Oh well, at least we know they were not all brown haired guys and Kirk and Kasey COULD still be there in the F6.
    That definitely makes me happy. I like both of the blondes.
    Hopefully we'll hear back from either Kirk's or Kasey's camp to determine which one is still there. Or if they're both still there. I kinda have a feeling it'll be one or the other, though.

Did he say how many guys were there? 5 or 6? Or did he even notice?

Kirk had on light blue jeans in the Time Square photo. Possibly the guy being hidden by the guy in the white hat?

He gave me the pic a little bigger but not enough to make out any new details. I told him he has no idea that he is a sleuther's dream as he could identify the final 6 - asked a few more questions - I will let you know if he answers - he was really nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865521;
    That definitely makes me happy. I like both of the blondes.
    Hopefully we'll hear back from either Kirk's or Kasey's camp to determine which one is still there. Or if they're both still there. I kinda have a feeling it'll be one or the other, though.

Did he say how many guys were there? 5 or 6? Or did he even notice?
    He didn't say how many, but I'll ask!

ETA: cape, that was a great find!!