Page 9 of 202 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3845987;
    Along with change of pace/scenery, perhaps it's part of creating an image for Ali???? San Francisco had been emphasized so much this season with Jake leaving his heart there and all.
    Maybe they've dried up the great sources for dates and figured it was time for a new coastline.

The problem with the bachelor dates is that they are so cliche' I don't remember much about Jen's season except the great guys! They went to pizza, the Empire State building, a park for a boat ride and football. Don't remember much else until the HT dates Will they have someone rappel off another building? How about get mugged in central park? Try on hats in Chinatown?

The weather isn't particularly conducive to New York bikinis right now or hot tubs either - no mud baths. Perhaps they will hire new writers and we will get something different ????? Naahhhhh :nono
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

My friend said her daughter told her the Bachelorette was filming at a restaurant in Newport Beach, Ca recently. The daughter used to work there and her friends told her about the filming. I will check with the daughter tomorrow to find out for sure and what date it was.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3846056;
    The problem with the bachelor dates is that they are so cliche' I don't remember much about Jen's season except the great guys! They went to pizza, the Empire State building, a park for a boat ride and football. Don't remember much else until the HT dates Will they have someone rappel off another building? How about get mugged in central park? Try on hats in Chinatown?

The weather isn't particularly conducive to New York bikinis right now or hot tubs either - no mud baths. Perhaps they will hire new writers and we will get something different ????? Naahhhhh :nono
    Right now we still have the sloppy, packed grey remains of 18 inches of snow on the ground and flurries are coming down mixed with rain/ice currently.
    The weather is extremely unpredictable in the NYC area in March and early April. We are talking about layers--hats, coats, boots(the streets are loaded with potholes now and filled with puddles).
    Usually spring just springs up on you all of a sudden in short spurts or by mid May.
    Filming starts in what 12 days?
    As far as FD's--I love Bermuda. It's my favorite "island", but it will still be very chilly for an FRC-or water dates. Bermuda is not in the Caribbean, it's in the Atlantic and water temps will be real cool in May.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3845994;
    Possible contender?

just got a call from my aunt that my cousin Derek will be on the Bachelorette next season. last I heard we all thought he was gay...

Twitter / Mandy: just got a call from my au ...
    That was dated 2/21, so some of the men may have been selected by mid-Feb. Ali was just announced, although most everyone that reads boards knew she was the likely candidate.

It looks like they are casting for the Fabrice character from Jen's show. Perhaps we need only identify the cast from Jen's show and insert the new guys. Less time on the clock for the writers of the storyline.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3846135;
    That was dated 2/21, so some of the men may have been selected by mid-Feb. Ali was just announced, although most everyone that reads boards knew she was the likely candidate.

It looks like they are casting for the Fabrice character from Jen's show. Perhaps we need only identify the cast from Jen's show and insert the new guys. Less time on the clock for the writers of the storyline.
    I thought of Juan

We know there must be some tribute to 9-11 which is as it should be.

Date locations have to include the must sees ( such as Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge (for the Crying scenes ), Metropolitan Museum of Art). Then of course, The theater, Grand Central Station ... and something to do with fashion, and maybe a Cinderella/Cinderfella date courtesy of Bergdof's ?

In any case, I am sure that part of the reason for NY is some high-dollar sponsorship offer.

ETA: Hey, Having the Bachelors arrive at Grand Central would be a new and unique way to greet them instead of the routine limo thing.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-03-2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: addition
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3846057;
    My friend said her daughter told her the Bachelorette was filming at a restaurant in Newport Beach, Ca recently. The daughter used to work there and her friends told her about the filming. I will check with the daughter tomorrow to find out for sure and what date it was.
    They haven't started filming yet !

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3846301;
    They could be doing some promotional stuff prior to filming the show.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3846301;
    They could be filiming intros.