Page 7 of 202 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 2017

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

  1. #61
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Sounds like they were casting in Dallas AGAIN

  2. #62
    FORT Regular rainysummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3845555;
    I like the idea of NYC as a new setting as well Cash!

    Look how cute she was!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/28lfg9x.jpg
    I like the idea of NYC as the new setting as well. They have shot most if not all of the seasons in L.A., it would really be interesting to see a new setting & have them do new and different things.

    aww she was so cute.

    50 guys may be too much, 30 should be good like Jillian's.

    I hope they also inject newer ideas. Bring in her friends to the house where the guys will be or her brother, something.

  3. #63
    FORT Regular rainysummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3845699;
    If they get 25 like Reid, I could really like this season. Can't imagine who she would cut though!


    Her interview with Jimmy Kimmel last night gave me an insight on what kind of a man interests her, now thats a big help for sleuthing

    - she is intimidated by good looks
    - good conversationalist
    - athletic since she seems like it with running and soccer

  4. #64
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3845734;


    Her interview with Jimmy Kimmel last night gave me an insight on what kind of a man interests her, now thats a big help for sleuthing

    - she is intimidated by good looks
    - good conversationalist
    - athletic since she seems like it with running and soccer
    She was on Clark University's women's basketball team

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3845538;
    RS said part of her season if not all will be filmed in New York
    That's strange. I get not wanting to film in California again, but NY? She's not even from NY.

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3845734;


    Her interview with Jimmy Kimmel last night gave me an insight on what kind of a man interests her, now thats a big help for sleuthing

    - she is intimidated by good looks
    - good conversationalist
    - athletic since she seems like it with running and soccer
    Sounds like her ex bf.
    He works at FB, went to Harvard, he's a bigtime goof/playful guy, they played on a coed soccer team together. She's definitely describing this dude whether she knows it or not.

  7. #67
    FORT Regular rainysummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3845758;
    Sounds like her ex bf.
    He works at FB, went to Harvard, he's a bigtime goof/playful guy, they played on a coed soccer team together. She's definitely describing this dude whether she knows it or not.
    oh wow didnt know about the ex bf at all. thats what I deduced from her interview with Jimmy Kimmel and based what I saw while she was on The Bachelor. Now, that makes things a lot more interesting if shes going to stick to her usual type or she will try and take a risk and break away from the usual.

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rainysummer;3845617;
    I like the idea of NYC as the new setting as well. They have shot most if not all of the seasons in L.A., it would really be interesting to see a new setting & have them do new and different things.

    aww she was so cute.

    50 guys may be too much, 30 should be good like Jillian's.

    I hope they also inject newer ideas. Bring in her friends to the house where the guys will be or her brother, something.
    They could film in New England, new scenery, new stuff to do, they could have dates in Nantucket and FRC in Bermuda.

  9. #69
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3845812;
    They could film in New England, new scenery, new stuff to do, they could have dates in Nantucket and FRC in Bermuda.
    That would be a nice change. I am sure she grew up going to the beach on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket. Seeing how excited she was to show Jake around San Fran I bet she would love to show those men around her old stomping grounds. I also like the Bermuda idea for the FRC

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3845887;
    That would be a nice change. I am sure she grew up going to the beach on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket. Seeing how excited she was to show Jake around San Fran I bet she would love to show those men around her old stomping grounds. I also like the Bermuda idea for the FRC
    If FRC is in Bermuda, maybe someone who has plans for a summer vacation there can spill the news here before RS writes his blog.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.