Page 65 of 202 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3862064;
    That's great news. I've only been there twice and it took me a while to figure out that the yellow structure in the background of the picture with Ali was FDR Drive. When you posted the location, I probably still thought it was a bus terminal!!!!!!

I think we need to get a motor for the LMSC - that way you could chase Fleiss and Co down the street. Sort of like a rapid response team! lol
    hahaha I just hope I get something tonight - if I don't I'll feel like such a failure. Altho I think I got us the hotel - I'm still standing firm that Ali is at the Andaz. It's just the type of decor they like and it's right up the block from where that picture of Ali was taken today.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3862065;
    The area is mostly business though. And the gateway to the Statue of Liberty etc. I agree with you, midtown would be the most ideal place for Ali and the guys to stay because of its central location. I'm hoping they are staying at the Plaza. Right across the street is Central Park and I can see them hoping on to their carriage for a romantic ride through the park.
    I honestly think the plaza is to.... public for them. It's on the same level as the Waldorf or the Marriott in Times Square. I live in New York and I had never heard of the Andaz until I looked for hotels in the financial district. Decor is right up their alley and it has a spot for them to hold the rose ceremony. Plus, the financial district is COMPLETELY DESOLATE after the working day so they would be able to get shots of the guys arriving for the rose ceremony without dealing with people standing around gawking while they film.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3862072;
    I honestly think the plaza is to.... public for them. It's on the same level as the Waldorf or the Marriott in Times Square. I live in New York and I had never heard of the Andaz until I looked for hotels in the financial district. Decor is right up their alley and it has a spot for them to hold the rose ceremony. Plus, the financial district is COMPLETELY DESOLATE after the working day so they would be able to get shots of the guys arriving for the rose ceremony without dealing with people standing around gawking while they film.
    The Andaz is really nice and new too. It is so modern.

I came across this:A Night at the Museum Sleepover | American Museum of Natural History.
    I know it is for kids but if there is a group date, could this be possible?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3862067;
    hahaha I just hope I get something tonight - if I don't I'll feel like such a failure. Altho I think I got us the hotel - I'm still standing firm that Ali is at the Andaz. It's just the type of decor they like and it's right up the block from where that picture of Ali was taken today.
    okay I just checked online with the room availability. All of the suites are booked at least from tonight through monday. Dont know if they are being used for Ali or for others but at least we know they are all booked.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3862072;
    TPTB use very public and busy hotels all the time......... just saying to keep an open mind
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861923;
    Tweet: Just got to meet Ali the new Bachelorette outside my building! Yfrog - ozvw - Uploaded by laurabehrendt
    She looks a little different but none-the-less very pretty! I agree with you Cash, it doesn't look like a park date outfit. Although let's remember Corrie and her clothing attire on the park date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3862065;
    The area is mostly business though. And the gateway to the Statue of Liberty etc. I agree with you, midtown would be the most ideal place for Ali and the guys to stay because of its central location. I'm hoping they are staying at the Plaza. Right across the street is Central Park and I can see them hoping on to their carriage for a romantic ride through the park.
    I can definitely see that happening
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861656;
    Maybe Ali flew commercial? Or maybe she did go with the guys?
    I don't want to bring up her "fear of flying", but maybe she didn't want to get on a small plane and fly across the country so she took a bigger commercial plane instead?
    Some fairly good size jets fly out of Van Nuys. Not 300+ seats, but maybe 50-100 seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3862079;
    TPTB use very public and busy hotels all the time......... just saying to keep an open mind
    Ditto.
    NYC has millions of places to offer fun. Just the nooks and crannies in Central Park alone(Strawberry Fields, The Boat House, a private dinner in what was Tavern on the Green, the zoo)...the MOMA, Bryant Park area, Lil Italy, Chinatown, Times Square...you get the picture.
    I can not see them staying in the Financial District at all or hanging there. The twitter photo of Ali could have caught her going to Southside Seaport and all they have to offer. Beautiful area.
    And there are so many cutesie boutique hotels and nice mid town ones.The Marriot Marquis is my personal fave, they have an outrageous rooftop restaurant that revolves and you can see forever AND they offer a dessert bar that would knock your socks off!!!!

As for the weather--it has been a beautiful sunny day all day. Yes, a bit windy!!! But an excellent spring day here--it's 5:45PM and still 61 degrees. They had a beautiful day.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3862114;
    Ditto.
    NYC has millions of places to offer fun. Just the nooks and crannies in Central Park alone(Strawberry Fields, The Boat House, a private dinner in what was Tavern on the Green, the zoo)...the MOMA, Bryant Park area, Lil Italy, Chinatown, Times Square...you get the picture.
    I can not see them staying in the Financial District at all or hanging there. The twitter photo of Ali could have caught her going to Southside Seaport and all they have to offer. Beautiful area.
    And there are so many cutesie boutique hotels and nice mid town ones.The Marriot Marquis is my personal fave, they have an outrageous rooftop restaurant that revolves and you can see forever AND they offer a dessert bar that would knock your socks off!!!!

As for the weather--it has been a beautiful sunny day all day. Yes, a bit windy!!! But an excellent spring day here--it's 5:45PM and still 61 degrees. They had a beautiful day.
    The bright lights of Broadway and Times Square would sure be fun LOL

Glad to hear the weather cooperated - the sun being out and a spring day in NY is always a good day
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON