Page 64 of 202 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky ***sleuthing**** thread

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3861996;
    According to the mapquest link above - it is the intersection of Wall St and Front St
    It could be front street... Front and Water are parallel.

So I think I've found us Ali's hotel. The Andaz is on the corner of Wall and Pearl St... A block from Water and Wall St!

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3862012;
    It could be front street... Front and Water are parallel.

So I think I've found us Ali's hotel. The Andaz is on the corner of Wall and Pearl St... A block from Water and Wall St!
    They could be staying in mid-town - centrally located for all of the action in NYC - as they will be all over the place - so I wouldn't count on them staying in the Wall St area 100%
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3862015;
    They could be staying in mid-town - centrally located for all of the action in NYC - as they will be all over the place - so I wouldn't count on them staying in the Wall St area 100%
    Maybe... But the fact that this girl met Ali in the early afternoon, alone, makes me think that she was waiting for her ride to go meet the guys she'd be out with that afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3862018;
    Maybe... But the fact that this girl met Ali in the early afternoon, alone, makes me think that she was waiting for her ride to go meet the guys she'd be out with that afternoon.
    She could also be waiting for the guys to come to her as well - someplace close by - just gotta keep the ideas open - as we don't know. Her staying in that area is quite a ways from the museum for tonight - and mid-town is centrally located for both of these venues
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Earlier today I tried to see if I could find any filming permits for TB in NYC and came up empty.....I tried!

FORT Fan

Try again

Ha don't worry Mr Write - as a lifetime native NYer I'll be happy to pinpoint any pictures that need identifying

Some interesting little tidbits about that area.....LOL

120 (corner): A 1930 building by Eli Jacques Kahn's firm. WBAI, New York's listener-supported progressive radio station, has its offices here, as does the Urban League. This was also the building owned by the title character in How to Marry a Millionaire.

Manahatta Park
    Corner: In front of 120 Wall is a small park, created by Mayor Bloomberg in 2004 when he noticed that the east end of Wall Street was much wider than it had to be. It's named for the Lenape name for Manhattan. The fountain here, a green glass bowl that resembles a giant martini glass, is actually a September 11 memorial donated by Deutsche Bank.

That whole area has some really unique architecture and history
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3862034;
    Ha don't worry Mr Write - as a lifetime native NYer I'll be happy to pinpoint any pictures that need identifying
    That's great news. I've only been there twice and it took me a while to figure out that the yellow structure in the background of the picture with Ali was FDR Drive. When you posted the location, I probably still thought it was a bus terminal!!!!!!

I think we need to get a motor for the LMSC - that way you could chase Fleiss and Co down the street. Sort of like a rapid response team! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3862045;
    Some interesting little tidbits about that area.....LOL

120 (corner): A 1930 building by Eli Jacques Kahn's firm. WBAI, New York's listener-supported progressive radio station, has its offices here, as does the Urban League. This was also the building owned by the title character in How to Marry a Millionaire.

Manahatta Park
    Corner: In front of 120 Wall is a small park, created by Mayor Bloomberg in 2004 when he noticed that the east end of Wall Street was much wider than it had to be. It's named for the Lenape name for Manhattan. The fountain here, a green glass bowl that resembles a giant martini glass, is actually a September 11 memorial donated by Deutsche Bank.

That whole area has some really unique architecture and history
    The area is mostly business though. And the gateway to the Statue of Liberty etc. I agree with you, midtown would be the most ideal place for Ali and the guys to stay because of its central location. I'm hoping they are staying at the Plaza. Right across the street is Central Park and I can see them hoping on to their carriage for a romantic ride through the park.